Chapter 27: Dining With Heroes

I usually don't do author notes and stuff at the beginning but I just wanted to say my new story 'Vampires... Real?' is out. Right now it only has its Prologue, but I am planning on posting chapters 1 and 2 today and tomorrow. I hope you guys check it out and back to the story!

Tommy's POV

CrowFather lands me right in front of Las Nevadas Restaurant. We walk in and there is only Siren and The Blade in there. They are sitting on the second floor right in the middle. We walk to their table and Siren looks at me sadly. I just glare at him though. Then I look at the menu. I think I will just get what Wilbur always gets me. The waiter walks up to us. Wait that isn't a waiter-

"Welcome heroes and Tommy. I thought this occasion was so special that I need to waiter you guys myself!" Quackity smirks. He didn't even have his mask on.

"Fuck off Quackity. I will leave right now if you are fucking serving us." Siren snarls.

"Calm down W-Siren. Quackity isn't that bad."

"He fucking sold my information to the mafia and tried to kill The Blade!" The Blade glares at Quackity for this. Then The Blade smirks.

"That fucking scar taught him a lesson." Quackity shivers at this.

"Okay are you guys ordering or what." Quackity says as he snaps out of his thoughts.

"Yes we are Quackity. I will have sparkling water and your finest cut of cow." I say. The heroes just look at me as Siren smiles. Quackity scribbles it down and gets the other's orders. He proceeds to head into the kitchen as Siren gives him rude looks.

"I hate him." Siren grumbles.

"Well I like him more than you asshole." I blurt out. Siren then slams his fists on the table leaving a dent.

"Do you even realize what he has done! He has done more bad things then good! But you haven't even noticed since you are keeping all your dumbass secrets." My eyes widen. Tears prick my eyes as my voices start screaming, making my head throb.

"Well maybe if you looked at his side of the story you would actually find out that he is not a bad guy, but your stubborn ass can't admit that you are wrong. I hate you Siren." I storm into the bathroom to calm my voices down. They kept screaming though. Even with Wilbur's method they kept screaming. I am grabbing my head because it hurts so much.

T҉h҉e҉ ҉h҉e҉r҉o҉e҉s҉ ҉h҉a҉t҉e҉ ҉y҉o҉u҉ ҉n҉o҉w҉.҉

 ҉Y҉o҉u҉ ҉m҉e҉s҉s҉e҉d҉ ҉u҉p҉.҉

 ҉T҉h҉e҉y҉ ҉a҉r҉e҉ ҉g҉o҉i҉n҉g҉ ҉t҉o҉ ҉f҉i҉r҉e҉ ҉y҉o҉u҉!҉

"Shut up. Shut up. Shut up."

 ҉Y҉o҉u҉'҉r҉e҉ ҉s҉u҉c҉h҉ ҉a҉ ҉s҉c҉r҉e҉w҉ ҉u҉p҉.҉

 ҉G҉i҉v҉e҉ ҉u҉p҉.҉

 ҉M҉i҉s҉t҉a҉k҉e҉.҉

"SHUT UP!" I scream and without thinking a punch the mirror in front of me. It shatters in pieces and shards stab me. Tears become full on crying as I have shards in my skin and scratches all over me. All I see is black, and all I hear are screams.

Then I feel a hand on my shoulder.

Probably just Siren wanted me to shut up or The Blade wanting me to apologize to Siren. I hear the door lock. Nobody would be able to lock it except-

"BigInnit y҉o҉u҉ alright? Shit ҉t҉h҉e҉s҉e҉ ҉v҉o҉i҉c҉e҉s҉ have him bad." I barely hear through the voices. He rubs my back trying to calm me down. I then feel my wing emerge. "H҉o҉l҉y҉ ҉s҉h҉i҉t҉ ҉y҉o҉u҉ ҉h҉a҉v҉e҉ ҉w҉i҉n҉g҉s҉?҉!҉?҉" I feel somebody turning me around. "T҉o҉m҉m҉y҉ ҉I҉ ҉n҉e҉e҉d҉ ҉y҉o҉u҉ ҉t҉o҉ ҉l҉o҉o҉k҉ ҉a҉t҉ ҉m҉e҉.҉ ҉T҉o҉m҉m҉y҉.҉ ҉T҉o҉m҉m҉y҉!҉" I then look up at him with the little strength I have. He looks at me and smiles. He looks like he is about to cry. "Name 3 adjectives to describe Siren." He says with a grin.