Chapter 49: Trial

Tommy's POV

I am forcefully pushed into a chair in the court room. The handcuffs fucking burn as they rub forcefully on my wrists. I look beside me and see the Sbi and Quackity. Quackity was of course covering his face during this. The judge came in and glared at me. I took an oath thing and the trial started.

"Your honor let me start with-" Quackity says as he stands up. The judge then slams his hammer down.

"Guilty."

"Excuse me?" Quackity says shocked as the court room full of heroes argue with the judge's answer.

"You heard me. Guilty. He is a vigilante. A dirty vigilante." The crowd got louder as I wonder what I did to deserve this.

"You didn't even give him a chance your honor! " Siren yells.

"QUIET!" The judge yells. "My decision is FINAL." I frown. So much for a chance. Council members then start to take me back to the prison until one of the council members rushes up to the judge.

"Uh y-your honor! There are thousands of people at the door protesting that BigInnit is going to prison!" People start looking out the window as the council members let go of me and start going to the others. I rush over there as my cuffs burn my skin and see thousands of people blocking the streets. They were holding various signs that were about letting me be free and how corrupt the council is. Tubbo and Ranboo were in the front of that crowd which made me smile. Then the unexpected happened. 

"Would you look at that me and the council have decided to uh retire!" They say rushing out the door as protesters scream at them. The judge just looks around nervously. Then he sighs and slams the gavel.

"Everybody take your seats." Once everyone was seated the best thing happened. 

"BigInnit how do you plead?"

I glare at the judge, "Not guilty."

The judge sighs, "I have changed my mind. BigInnit is not guilty!

Everybody cheers and celebrates. Quackity was even half naked swinging his shirt around celebrating. Manifold glares at me though. Fucking prick. After the cheers it went silent though.

"Excuse your honor, but who will lead the heroes now mate?" CrowFather says to break the silence. It was true. There was no more council and now the heroes are left without any guidance. Quackity then shrugs.

"Now is my time to leave. See ya!" Quackity says putting his shirt back on as he goes into the crowd of the public.

"Hm. I am not sure..."

"What if we let the public decide." I pipe up. Everybody stares at me. I stand up and face all the heroes. "I mean. The public can help us solve the main issues of the districts and since there is millions of people living in the districts, they would be quicker to report crimes and emergencies." Everybody was chattering in agreement. Then the judge gavels again.

"I like your idea kid. Which is surprising considering you're a dirty vigilante crook. I hear by announce that the council is abolished and now the public helps guide the heroes!" Everybody claps and then Siren hugs me. I am unsure of this brother thing. Warden uncuffs me as Nihachu heals my wrists. 

"I guess I should get going." I smile.

"Wait!" Techno says.

"Yea Blade?"

"Where are you staying?" I hadn't thought of that. I can't really go back to the District 5 house nor the apartment in District 9 for that matter.

"I am not sure... I will figure it out though." 

"Why don't you live with us permanently?" My eyes widen at Phil's words.

"What? But. Why? Where would Tubbo and Ranboo even go?"

"We would get them a house close to us. You are a part of our family and we want to make sure you have a steady lifestyle and a nice home." I smile and hug the three of them.

"If it isn't an issue then yes." Siren then cheers.

"WOOOOOOOOOOOOOHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO BigInnit is now a part of the SBI Team!" I laugh.

"Not really. I am not even a hero." Siren frowns.

"BigInnit don't be like that. You still save people-"

"Siren, people hate me because I am a vigilante. I think it might just be better to give up this vigilante stuff."

"BigInnit you can't be serious!"

"Siren I don't really have a choice! I don't want to be in prison again! I don't want to be hated for saving people...

I am giving up being BigInnit."

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

End of this chapter hope you enjoyed. 2 more chapters! Have a great day!

Word Count: 745