Chapter 15: Wings

Tommy's POV

I jump from building to building. Tonight, has been pretty successful so far. I stopped 10 muggings and saved multiple people. I also took great photos for people. I missed being BigInnit. I did secretly like taking a break from being him though. It was less stressful. I stop and lay on the roof to look at the stars. I see a few crows pass by, but that is just a coincidence. Right? I then see a black feather fall on me. I go to grab it and then it cuts my glove. That is not a crow feather.

I see the shadow. I start running. I need to get out of here. I then feel myself being picked up and tossed in the air like a ragdoll. I land on the rooftop with a loud thud

"Owwww! Who the fuck gave you permission to fling me up in the air!"

"When you officially became a villain mate." CrowFather said. I felt like a bug caught in a spider's web. But it was worse. The person that I look up to at work and who am I kidding I look up to him in general, wants to fucking capture me. Maybe I can use his powers and escape? 

"We can work out a deal right?" I laugh nervously. He cocks his head sideways.

"Why would I make deals with you?"

"Because I save people." I scoff. He then walks towards me with a scowl. I am so fucking freaked out that I didn't even notice my powers were activated out of self-defense. He then puts his hands on my shoulders.

The hero gave me a disappointed dad expression, "I need you to turn yourself in BigInnit. It will only get harder if your resist." He said in almost a concerned voice.

"No! And get your fucking hands off me!" I say throwing his hands off me. Then I realize it as power runs through my body. 

I had my powers on. 

The worse pain I have ever felt struck me as I collapsed on the ground. I breathed heavily as my back felt like it was shifting. The bird hero gave me a worried yet horrified look. Am I growing wings? Why did my powers turn on and why are they growing instead of just appearing. I didn't even notice tears were streaming down my face. The pain was unbearable as I hyperventilated with blood trickling down my body. Blackness started filling my vision as I got more and more lightheaded.

I then passed out.

Phil's POV

I fly to go check if Tommy is alright and my crows start following me.

"Phil caw  BigInnit on the rooftop behind caw you!" The crow cawed at me. 

I stop and go back and see BigInnit laying on the roof, so I send one of my feathers down. Tommy can wait a few minutes. He then looks at a feather. The feather I sent to spy on him. I tense up and then it cuts his hand. Oops. I want that feather back though, so I control the feather and it goes perfectly back in my wings. He starts sprinting and glide after him. I grab him with my hands and throw him up in the air to stun him. I don't want to hurt the guy too much. He lands on the rooftop with a loud thud. That's gotta hurt.

"Owwww! Who the fuck gave you permission to fling me up in the air!" the villain groaned.

"When you officially became a villain mate." He then looked sad which made me feel bad. He hasn't actually done anything wrong. I have to do this because of the Hero's Committee.

"We can work out a deal right?" He laughs nervously. I was confused. He has nothing to give me.

"Why would I make deals with you?"