Chapter 23: Breakfast

Tommy's POV

We finally parked at where I guess was Niki's. CrowFather takes my blindfold off and I quickly observed my surroundings. It seemed we were in an alleyway.

"Where are we?"

"In an alleyway close to Niki's. I don't want people taking my car since I am a hero." I am still confused why we just didn't fly since he has wings.

"Oh." 

We walk out of the alley to see a crowd outside the bakery. People screaming and begging for autographs and selfies with the heroes Siren and The Blade. Then I saw Ranboo and Tubbo. They were trying to talk to a lady that looked like a Barbie. At this point people were surrounding CrowFather as he started signing autographs. I went over to my friends and heard the lady screaming at them.

"I am not giving you my front row view of the heroes!" The lady screamed in a high-pitched voice. She was so annoying.

"But ma'am we are actually supposed to go in there." Ranboo piped up.

"Hah. I have heard that one before. Now fuck off."

"Ma'am we-"

"I SAID FUCK OFF!" Oh shit. This is going to get ugly. I start running towards my friends.

"Please ma'am-" She then tries to punch Ranboo in the face. Before she does, I grab her fist and scowled at her.

"Who the hell are you!" 

"I am a friend of these people, and they are going with me to breakfast with the heroes." I simply state.

"No you aren't-"

"Tommy mate is there an issue?" The bird hero interrupts. Man, he really is a hero. 

"Yes, there is CrowFather. This Barbie ass looking bitch is trying to punch my friend." I say loudly enough so the whole crowd can hear me. By now they are all glaring at the women. Some were even giggling at my comment. CrowFather then laughs.

"Ma'am please leave this property. C'mon Tommy and Tommy's friends, Let's go eat." We then go inside Niki's and we are greeted by a pissed off Siren. The Blade just chilling though as he sips his Lavender Tea. 

"Tommy! I can't believe that bitch tried to punch you guys!" Siren says as he slams his fists on the table. 

"Calm down bitch face. I am fine." I say to Siren. 

The whole room laughs including Niki who was behind the counter. Siren grumbles as The Blade proceeds to make fun of him. We order drinks and muffins as we take our seats. We talk and Tubbo and Ranboo seemed to get along great with the heroes. Tubbo starts to zone out though which worries me. The voices start calling me clingy which starts to piss me off, but it is better than making me have a panic attack.

"Tubbo are you okay?" He stares at me as his goat ears twitch.

"Ya Big Man. I was just noticing at how similar you and CrowFather look." The bird hero and I look at each other. The rest of the people at the table seem to look too.

"Ya we both have blonde hair and blue eyes no big deal." I shrug. CrowFather keeps staring at me though. Then his eyes widen. Weird. 

We continue talking and it is noon by the time Tubbo, Ranboo, and I walk home. Not really walk. More like went to the closest alley and Ranboo teleported us home. I have a fully paid week off since I saved The Blade so now me and the boys are playing Wii Sports.

"Tommy you should go out tonight as BigInnit. Heroes will be so focused on the tower so you'll be fine." Tubbo bleated. I nod as Ranboo beats my ass at tennis. It is then finally night after it was 26-3 with Ranboo at tennis. I sadly did not win. I get my outfit on and put my stick on my back.