Prologue

10 years ago...

Tommy's POV

I look at the house that I once called home. Burned to the ground as an attempt of my stupid fucking parents trying to murder me.  They always hated me... maybe because I was too loud... or was it the way that I looked...doesn't matter anyway they already fled to another place and left me here to rot. Not that I cared anyway since they always hit me or used me for free labor since I was not even supposed to be part of their family... whatever that is supposed to mean. But here I was holding Henry, my stuffed cow, being helpless as a mistake like me can be.  

"Excuse me little one where are your parents," I nice lady with puffy white hair and a pirate outfit kneeled down to ask me.

"Gone." I blankly said.

"O-oh well I am The Captain and I want to help you. How old are you sweetie?" I put up five fingers and her smile turned into a frown as she stared at me sadly, "Well we will take you to a nice foster home... what is your name exactly?"

"Thomas Danger Kraken Simons!" I suddenly burst out and then felt embarrassed, but she gave a light chuckled.

"Well Tommy let's get you out of here." The Captain said to me. Tommy... I liked that name. Better than fucking Thomas. The Captain picked me up and I snuggled into her soft white puffy hair and fell asleep.

The Captain's POV

This poor kid. I would take him home, but I already have two ducklings of my own. And the Hero's Committee wouldn't approve of me taking this kid.  Hopefully this foster home will get him a new family.  I could only imagine how sad the poor kid feels losing his poor family in the fire.  

At least he is safe now.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

End of the prologue I hope you enjoyed! Sorry that the prologue was short.

Word Count: 321