Chapter 7: Wilbur

Tommy's POV

Since I don't have to go to Day 3, I get to stay at home with Tubbo and Ranboo today! Right now, we are just sitting on our couch watching a nature documentary on raccoons. 

"Tommy can you get us coffees and muffins at Niki's Bakery?" Tubbo asked me out of nowhere.

"Sure bee boy. What do you two want?" I ask as I get a notebook and a pen to write it down. Do you think I will remember what these two ordered. Your wrong, I won't. Maybe I should steal some super intelligence from Warden.

After they told me their orders, I started walking to district 5 to Niki's Bakery. It is a shorter walk than you think. It is about a 30 minute walk with shortcuts. When I got there I open the door and start walking in. BAM.

Shit. I spilled a guy's coffee all over himself. This guy had a yellow sweater, now that was stained brown, and a maroon beanie. Weird outfit choice. He had brunette curls and wide round glasses. He looked like he was from District 1 or 2. And my notebook with the orders has coffee on it too. Great. Now I really wished I had that super intelligence.

"What the hell man!" the brunette yapped.

"Sorry I didn't see you." I apologized. 

The brunette sighed. "It's fine mate. I can just get another coffee. I am Wilbur by the way."

 "Well nice to meet you Wilbur. I am Tommy." I don't know why, but then Wilbur's eyes widened. Then he grinned like a bitch.

"Nice to meet you Tommy. You know what." he said as he grabbed my arm, "I'm gonna buy you a drink and muffin. On me."

"W-well I was actually going to get drinks and muffins to-go for me and my roommates-"

"Oh. Well I will buy you one and then I can buy your friends one later." he grinned. Great somebody else that interrupts my ass.

"Thank you."

"No problem. Hey Niki!  Can I get a black coffee and a chocolate chip muffin. What do you want Tommy?"

"U-uh can I get a latte and a cinnamon swirl muffin?"

"Of course you two!" Niki sweetly said.

After Niki got us our orders, Wilbur and I sat in a booth and talked. You would have thought I had known this guy because we got along really well. He told me how he likes music and writing and then I told him how much of a nerd he is. Minutes turned into hours. Then I looked at the clock and it said '12:31'. Shit! It has almost been 3 hours.

"Wilbur it's been 3 hours. I need to order my friends' stuff and go home."

"Okay! Can I have your number?"

"Sure!" He hands me his phone and I create a contact as he gets my friends' stuff.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Tommy Danger Kraken Simons

Way Better Than 'Wilbur Soot'.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I give him his phone back and he reads it.

"Hey! That's mean." He pouts. 

"Well it's true!" I shrug. I get the orders he has in his hand. "See ya later Wilbur." Then it starts raining.