Chapter 35: L̸̓́̐o̵̢͇̦̍s̵̙̫̖̖̯͌͗͂̑̎̈́̈́̚ẗ̴̻́̈͛̆͐̊̎̿͠ ̶H̷í̸̠̯͖̽̃̊m̴̡̡̜̠̥̪̻̄͌

Wilbur's POV

"I'm ready! Let's go!" I say after running down the stairs. Phil smiles and we get in the car. I listen to Hamilton on my earbuds and then the car comes to a stop. We get out and go inside. We get to the floor that has room 69 on it. I was so excited.

We knock. No answer. We knock again. Still no answer.

"Maybe they are not here." Brother says.

"We can check with the person at the front desk." Phil says and we all go back to the front desk to where Clementine is.

"Oh, hello." She smiles.

"Hello mate. We were wondering if Thomas Simons and his roommates were home?" Phil asks.

"Oh! You just missed them. They moved out of here this morning!"

"What." I froze. Nononononono they can't be gone.

"Ya they got a house of their own. I am happy that 15-year-old and his friends got a nice place in an upper district."

"Wait don't you mean 19?" Techno asks.

"No... Thomas Simons is 15." Phil mutters something to himself.

"Wouldn't he be with his parents?" Techno asks.

"No he is a foster kid that escaped the system." That is where he has been after the villain's house burnt down.

"O-ok thank you anyway. Kids let's get back in the car." 

We got home and I went straight to my room and locked it. The voices were loud. They didn't stop.

T҉o҉m҉m҉y҉ ҉i҉s҉ ҉g҉o҉n҉e҉.҉

҉Y҉o҉u҉ ҉l҉o҉s҉t҉ ҉h҉i҉m҉.҉

T҉o҉m҉m҉y҉ ҉i҉s҉ ҉g҉o҉n҉e҉.҉

҉Y҉o҉u҉ ҉l҉o҉s҉t҉ ҉h҉i҉m҉.҉

T̶̝̫̞͂̐̑͆͒̚̚ͅǫ̸͉̫͙̗̠̖̤̿̂̈̆̀̌̓͜͝ṁ̷̺̖͘m̸̟̗̣͉̝̳͖̀̎̄̐̿͌͜y̷̢̙͔͔̹̪̥͙͂ ̴̡̢̨̜̥͍̖̦̙̔̕i̵̮̱͚͗́̅̈͊s̴̫̙̼̼͆͊̄̅̑̕ ̴͉̱̉̈́͛̊́͌̈̈̕g̸̜͕̲̺̞̑̒̀̾̃̉̾͜ͅǫ̶̟͍̜͓͔̪̠̟̹͐̄̑̚n̸̡͓͔̖͕̈̅̑̔̃͐̽͘ȅ̷͓͚̞͔̬̠̤̬͑̓̏͘ ̵͎̝̻̀͌̈́͑̏͗a̴̽̀̐͌͌ͅn̶̢̢͎̱̱̮̺̯̒͆̔̃́͠ͅḏ̸̢̢̞͇̪͓́̍̈́͗̐̊͐ͅ ̵̭̞̹͓̠̒̈͂̌y̴͇̓̓͒̏͑̂͑̿̅o̵͆̔͋̏̐̏̔͜ứ̴̢̛͍̱̯̟͚̩̤̣͔̒̈ ̵̢̫͉͚̦̼̔̽̉̑́͠ͅl̷͈̬͔͙͋̇̎̂̒̈́͊̉̚͠o̴̡̢̱̩̦̦̭͉̯̒̑̕ș̴̨̜͚̳͖̤̀̌̓̐̚t̵̬̱͉̲̼͉̐̔̒͌͆͒͑́̋̏ ̸̛̗̦̀̈͒͒ͅh̸̨̲̳̳͕͍̮̺̟͐̀̈͜i̴̙͔̹̻̭̠͖͋̀̇̐̂͒̀̕͠m̴̨̥̫̤͇̀̃̎̑̊͑͘̕͜͝.̸̛͙͚̠̗̘̟͎͚̔̿̔̈́͝

"Shut up." I mutter, but they kept getting louder and repeating themselves like a broken record.

"SHUT UP!" I scream as I punch the wall. It then went black.

My hands were bloody. What happened? I look at my now shatter mirror. and ripped shower curtains. I head out of the bathroom and see holes all over the walls and my somewhat neat room being covered in debris, clothes, and shards of glass. I couldn't have done that. They have never gotten this bad! Even with Quackity they have never gotten this bad. I start breathing heavily. I need water. Ya I need water. Water will help!

I head downstairs as my thoughts and voices were spiraling in my head. I just need a glass of water. I take a cup from the cabinet and put some ice in it before I fill it up from the faucet. I take a sip of water and it was so refreshing.

"Wilbur?" Techno says.

"O-oh h-hey brother." I say turning around. "W-why are y-you up?"

"You know my insomnia. You?"

"Uhhh b-bad sleep." I say grinning with a small laugh coming out. 

"You're a liar too." He says walking up to me. Then his eyes widen.

"W-Wilbur-"

"What." I say with my voices still buzzing in my head. 

"Y-your eyes are red- and your hair has a white streak." 

"Funny joke."

"Wilbur... I am not joking."

"Wait what!" I panic. 

I run over to the downstairs bathroom to look at myself. Techno was right. I had a white streak in my curly brown hair. And my brown eyes were now red and crazy like how Techno's got. This is bad. This is bad. This is bad. This is bad. I blacked out.

"Wilbur stop!" Dad screams as him and Kristen hold onto me. 

I see more blood on my hands and it wasn't mine this time. I look at Techno in horror because of the amount of blood and bruises are on him. It looked like I even gave him a matching scar. Tears stream down my face as I realize the situation around me. What is wrong with me?

"It's okay dear." Kristen says as she wraps me in a hug.

"W-What did I do?" I say weakly.

"Your voices took control." Phil states blankly.

"I thought they weren't that bad!" I cry.

"Well things trigger them to the point where they take control. What were you thinking about before you blacked out?"

"Tommy." Mom and dad frown at me.

"It will be alright dear. You need a few days off of superhero things though so I can make sure your voices are stable enough."

"And don't worry Wilbur, I will teach you to change your eyes back to normal. That hair is permanent though." Techno says as he gets the first aid kit.

"Great so I am an old man now!" I say pouting. Everybody laughs.

"I think it looks cool dear." Mom smiles.

"I didn't expect his voices to get this bad though... now we are going to have to spend a lot of money on replacing stuff." Phil says. Techno then comes back with blood all over him.

What have I done?

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

End of this chapter hoped you enjoyed! Have a good day! If you enjoy this story feel free to check out my vampire book if you haven't already!

Word Count: 786