Chapter 41: Happy Birthday

Another Surprise Chapter. I am spoiling you. :)

Tommy's POV

I wake up to an eager Tubbo.

"Wake up Big Man! We have something for you!"

"Tubbo I am tireddddd can it wait?"

"Nope!" He says dragging me out of bed. I groan. 

"Come on Tubbo this better be good." Tubbo runs out of the room. I am greeted to a birthday cake and Ranboo and Tubbo with party poppers.

"HAPPY BIRTHDAY!" They say popping confetti everywhere. I forgot it was even April 9th today! It was my birthday. I smile.

"Come on blow out your candles." Ranboo grins.

 I walk over to the cake to blow out the candles and see it says 'Happy Birthday Grandma'

"What's with the cake?"

"Oh well we couldn't get a custom cake until May so we got one that would be made quicker." Tubbo explains.

"Gee thanks." I say blowing out the candles. You might be asking what I wished for? That is an answer for a later time. 

"Now here is your gift from both of us." Ranboo says giving me a black box with red ribbon. I open it and I fall in love with the gift. I take it out of the box. It looks so shiny and new. Better than the old one.

"YOU GOT ME A NEW SUIT!" Tubbo grins.

"Ya. There is a communication device in the mask and your new staff is hid behind your back for your wings to come out easier. May I just add that I also installed slits that only open when it senses your wings coming out! Ranboo came up with the design. I added all the special devices."

"I thought you didn't want me to be BigInnit?"

"Well this suit is safer, and we both know how happy it makes you. Now try it on!" Tubbo bleats. 

I rushed to my room to try it on. Tubbo thankfully made an instruction manual with this suit. Something cool though was that it could turn into a pin with Cat and Mellohi. I change it into a pin and put it on. Then I press the Mellohi disc and I instantly change into the outfit. I look at myself in the mirror it was a nice black hoodie with red accents. There were black pants and combat boots too. I looked fucking awesome. Like a real superhero. There was also padding in it too so I don't get thrown around like a ragdoll. Then I focused on my mask. It was black with red accents too. It also had a setting to where it could produce red smoke/steam when I breathed out. This thing had so many features I was overwhelmed. Best. Gift. Ever. I get out of my room and Ranboo and Tubbo clapped.

"You look amazing!" Ranboo awes.

"This is fucking awesome guys. Thank you!" I say hugging them.

"I mean you are the main reason we got out of our apartment. It is the least we could do."

"True." I grin.

"I need to test all of your features though. Make sure they work." I nod and we go to Tubbo's workroom. Also known as the basement. For the next 3 hours we got my suit perfectly ready to go out when I need to.

"Thank you again Tubbo. I now need to get ready for Quackity's I am still in my pajamas."

I get to Quackity's and it is a normal workday. I bring my pin along and show him my cool ass suit. He thought it was impressive. He also gave me a 10k bonus as a birthday gift and let me off work at 11:00 pm. Score! I then get home. And what I see fucking disgusts me.

Everything is broken. The windows. The TV. The whole place was also trashed. My birthday cake was smashed too. There was also a few blood stains too which make it even worse because some were purple and some were red. Tubbo's and Ranboo's. Throughout all the mess. Throughout all the horror and trauma. One thing stood out. A little yellow post-it note on the wall. And I wish I was dreaming. I wish this nightmare could end. Because you know what that note said?

'Come join me at our last battle's location at midnight. On the skyscraper will be your tied up vigilante friends. You messed with me for too long. You will lose one of the biggest things you care about now if I don't see you with white flags. Good luck and...

Tic Toc :)'

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

End of this chapter. I honestly got chills writing this. I hope you enjoyed this chapter. Have a great day!

Word Count: 757