Chapter 17: Reunion

Tommy's POV

'4:56'. I rub my eyes to try and wake up as a prepare myself for Tubbo scolding at me. I get up and wait for CrowFather. A few minutes later I hear a soft knock on my door.

"BigInnit you up?"

"Yea." He then opens the door. He has his mask and uniform on. He puts the blindfold on me and we head to the exit. We walk a few blocks before he takes my blindfold off. He then gives me a tote with my vigilante stuff in it.

"Are you ready to fly mate?"

"Sure-" He cuts my off by grabbing my arm. We blast off into the air. My wings reveal themselves and we start flying to District 9 together. 

Maybe having wings isn't a bad thing.

He holds my arm while we fly though just in case if I start falling. We then arrive at District 9. We land on the same rooftop he found me at. It still had a pool of dried blood from when my wings sprouted. It was shocking that I wasn't dead with how big the blood stain was.

"Thank you for everything." I say as I shake hands with the bird hero.

"No problem mate. Just let me know if you need help." I smile. He smiles back and flies away.

I hide my wings. I don't want Tubbo and Ranboo knowing I have them yet. I am not sure what to exactly say to explain what happened for the past few days though. I take off my mask so I don't get attacked by heroes. I then walk towards the apartment and say hi to Clementine.

"Tommy where have you been! Your friends must be worried sick!"

"Oh I am fine Clementine! I was just staying at a friends house."

"Okay dear." I arrive on the third floor and head in the apartment to be surprised seeing Ranboo's and Tubbo's states. Tubbo is at his computer most likely trying to track me and Ranboo is looking at a picture of me. They have dark bags under their eyes and their eyes are red and puffy from crying.

"What's the matter you two? Are you worried for me?" I snicker. They then look at me like they have seen a ghost. After the shock went away they ran towards me very happy. Tubbo and Ranboo then proceed to hug me.

"Where have you been! All I heard was CrowFather talking on how he needed to take you. And then you started screaming and crying."

"Funny story..."

"Why are you wearing new clothes and why are there holes in your sweater?" Ranboo asks. The one time where he didn't need to observe something. I kinda have to tell the truth now... Better than spending months hiding it.

"I uh copied CrowFather's powers. Something uh happened though..."

"What." Tubbo said in a scary voice.

"So the powers are gone, but the wings stayed." Their eyes widened. 

"Let me see." Tubbo says almost excitedly. 

My red and white wings sprouted through the sweater and you could hear a pin drop. They look like CrowFather's just a different color? What was the big deal?

"Wow..." They both say amazed.

"Yea... Now BigInnit is WingedInnit." I joke.

"They look cool!" Ranboo claims.

"I know. I just think that BigInnit should not be known for wings y'know."

"So we keep it a secret?" Tubbo asked

"Yes. Hopefully for as long as possible."

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

End of Chapter 17. I hope you enjoyed. Thank you so much again for the support. Have a good day! This chapter was a short chapter so I apoligize.

Word Count: 582