Chapter 44: Help

Phil's POV

"Night Wil." I say as my son walks upstairs. I sigh. It's late I need to get some sleep. Then I feel weird. Like my body started up again. Kristen comes in the room. She kisses me.

"Thank XD time started up again. I thought it wouldn't. It was at least stopped for an hour." Time stopping?

"What do you mean? How could time just stop?" Kristen sighs.

"Time Keeper did this. He usually doesn't stop it unless it's an emergency. I hope something bad didn't happen." Kristen frets. Then we hear the doorbell ring.

"I'll get it." I say as I walk towards the door. I open the door and I am shocked. There was a beaten up BigInnit in a new suit. Kristen saw him and was shocked.

"Toms! Are you alright?" She says hugging Tommy.

"Ow-" He says grabbing his hand. It was definitely broken. 

"Who did that do you?" Tommy frowns.

"Dream. It is also the reason I am here. They have my friends Nuke and Ender captured and will kill them if I don't give up. I would have been nearly dead if Time Keeper didn't save my ass."

"Oh my god!" Kristen says hugging Tommy again and taking him to the couch.

"Should I get Techno to bandage him up?" I ask.

"He needs more than bandages!" Kristen panics.

"Couldn't you just get Nihachu to heal me again." I shake my head no.

"Can't. I am already in deep shit with you being healed at the tower mate." 

"Oh." Tommy said with a guilty look.

"You can take off your mask y'know. Like the suit by the way mate." Toms smiles.

"Thanks. I got it for a birthday gift yesterday." He then taps his chest and his suit turns into a pin. I never saw that advance technology. He was wearing Quackity's workers' uniform under the BigInnit suit. I even forgot yesterday was his birthday. I am such a bad father.

"That is amazing technology. I have never seen anything like it." I awe.

"Ya. Nuke made it."

"The vigilante?" I ask. He nods.

"Dad? What's going on- oh hey Tommy."

"Hey Blade." Tommy says. 

"Techno can you get some bandages to patch Tommy up?" He nods and leaves to go get them. Kristen went to go get Tommy a snack and some tea so that just left me and him. I look at him. He looked so broken. It broke my heart to see him this way. He then was grabbing his head. Oh no.

"Tommy. Look at me." I say grabbing his hands. "Breathe. Tune them out." He took deep breaths and smiled.

"Thank you Phil. How did you know though?" I chuckled.

"Well you have multiple instances where you had them and with a big power like yours, you had to have them." Tommy nervously laughs.

"Oh yea. I tried to forget that." He hesitates. "Are voices the reason why Wilbur looks a little different?" I nod. "Will I get like that?" I sigh.

"Depends. Usually you will have a breaking point with the voices. Techno's were when he first got his powers. Mine were when Kristen had Techno and Wilbur. Wilbur's were when he thought he lost his most important thing." Tommy hummed in response.