50k Special

This is How the Dream Team Came to Be. Thank you so much for making this book fairly popular. ALSO SEQUEL IS COMING DECEMBER! So stay tuned for that. While you wait though you could check out some of my other books if you like! Thank you guys so much though for sticking around till the end for this book though and I hope you guys will enjoy the sequel when it is out. I also will tweak a little bit of the story as the sequel comes closer. Mainly spelling and grammar errors along with making it flow better. You don't have to reread it because it isn't going to be that drastic of changes, but you can if you want to! Enjoy the 50k Special!

Clay was a great boy. He really did try. Until the incident with Techno. His mama never looked at him the same. Not to mention that stupid foster kid she adopted. Puffy just had no more time for her duckling.

So her duckling ran away. Until dinner of course. He didn't know how to make Dino Nuggies on his own. He went to the park and saw two little boys on the swings.

"Hi!" Clay said as he ran up to the kids. The kids glared at him in disgust though and started running away from him.

This happened all day.

Clay cried at the curb. Upset nobody will play with him.

"Excuse me. Why are you crying?" A kid said as he tapped Clay's shoulder.

"P-people hate me. I-I look like a freak." Clay cried as he looked at the kid. He was a brunette with brown eyes.

"I think you look pretty." The brunette said.

"I-um thank you." Clay smiled nervously.

"Want to be friends?" 

"S-sure!" Clay smiled "I'm Clay!" The kid took his hand out.

"George!" The brunette said shaking Clay's hand. 

"What to go to my mama's house for Dino Nuggies?" George smiled.

"I would love to."

They went to Clay's house as Puffy was frantically looking for her duckling. Puffy gave a big sigh of relief as she saw her son come through the front door. 

"Clay! Where were you!"

"Sorry mama. I was with my friend-"

"Oh my! What is your name dear!" Puffy says as she runs up to George. After the accident, Clay wasn't able to get friends that easily anymore. The only friend that stayed around after the accident was Sapnap.

"George." Puffy smiled.

"Well you are allowed to stay for dinner if your family allows it."

"My parents are on a business trip so they won't care." George shrugs.

That evening consisted of laughing, video games, and Dino Nuggies. That night Clay knew he had another friend.

Soon enough they three boys became a trio shortly after Clay introduced the two to each other. There was one issue though.

In the world of power everybody had abilities and the better the ability the more successful you would be. Sapnap and George weren't as powerful as Clay. Sapnap only had the power to make his body warmer which was not the best power and George... Well George didn't have a power. 

"I'm bored." 7-year-old Sapnap groaned as he sprawled across the couch mindlessly.

"We could play a game?" 8-year-old George said as he jumped on Sapnap making him yelp and get a little warmer.

"What do you have in mind George?" Clay asked as he passed out hot chocolate that his mama made.

"Hmmmmm." George thought. "What about superheroes!" Clay and Sapnap spat out their hot chocolate as George's smile turned into a frown.