Chapter 45: 'Costume Party'

Tommy's POV

I decided to have a meeting with my team so we can figure out how to take down Dream tomorrow. Now to find a spot to figure this out. I go to District 9. I arrive at the ruined down apartment complex that I call my home. I see Clementine talking on the phone. She sees me and cuts the call short.

"Ah! Tommy! What do you need?" I smile.

"Did you rent out my apartment complex yet?"

"No. I do have a few offers though-"

"Can I pay you 1k to rent it out for a night. For a uh costume party." Clementine smiles.

"You don't need to pay me a months' worth of rent for one night." I smile.

"I insist Clementine. You have been so good to me." I say pulling out a wad of hundreds. I give her 1k. "My friends will be in costumes so if you see weirdly dressed people it is just them."

"Okay Tommy. Have fun tonight!" 

"I will!" I text Wilbur and Quackity. The word will get around somehow. I go to the apartment area and there was some stools and the kitchen counter in there. That will do I guess. I go to Niki's bakery to get some food for the 'party'. Niki sees me and smiles.

"Hey Tommy. What do you need today?" Hmmmm.

"Can I have 1 dozen muffins. A cake. 1 dozen cupcakes." Niki's eyes widened.

"Wow that is a lot. What's the special occasion?"

"A costume party for some people." Niki smiles.

"Okay I can have this stuff done in an hour." 

"Sounds good. I will come back in an hour. I need to get a few other things too."

"Okay Tommy!" 

I then go to the grocery store. The most interesting place ever. I grab a cart and go to the chips isle. I get a few different bags of chips before I go to the drinks isle to get punch and some sodas. I also went to a few other isles to get dip, plates, cups, and bowls. I check out and go back to the bakery where the bake goods are done. I wish I had Ranboo's power because carrying all this heavy food sucked while taking a 30 minute walk to District 9. I put it in my apartment and set it up nicely. I tap my pin to turn into BigInnit. Now just to wait.  I said everybody be here by 5 and I at least have an hour left. So I just waited. Nothing really I could do. Then before I knew it somebody knocked.

I rush to the door and open it. Surprisingly it was 404 and Flame. I would have thought that they would be the last people.

"Hey BigInnit." George says while smiling.

"Hey BigInnit- SNACKS!" Flame says as he rushes to the snack table. He starts eating the chips and dip.

"Wow you are 20 minutes early!" I say surprised. 

"Ya we thought it would be a good idea to get here early just so we don't get ambushed by heroes. Also BigInnit, I will transfer this meeting in Nuke and Ender's dreams so they know." I nod. Then George grabs a muffin as I go to the door since there was another knock. I open the door and see the SBI Team. Wilbur runs up and hugs me.

"BigInnit! I missed you."

"You saw me this morning." Siren shrugs.

"Wow that is longer than I thought." I roll my eyes.

"There is food on the counter. Help yourselves." They walk over to the food and-

"BigInnit we are being ambushed by villains!" The Blade yells. Oh shit- I run over and see Flame and 404 defending themselves from the SBI.