1

Irene is 4
Lisa is 3

"Go on baby, introduce yourself." A man in his 30s urges the little girl who's holding his pinky.

"Daddy, I'm shy." The little girl replied in a small voice, looking at her toes.

"Marco, don't force her." An old woman said, looking at her granddaughter kindly.

"She's so much like you when we're kids." Another woman said which was shushed by the other woman.

Little by little, the girl lifted her head and slowly walked to the girl who's a year older than her who's hiding behind her mother's legs.

"Hel-low. My name is Lisa." The little girl said.

The older one peaked behind her mother's legs and looked at the girl interestingly.
She hid her face again but she extended her small hand which the other little girl took.

"I am Irene." The girl said in a muffled voice.

"What will you say Irene after meeting someone?" The girl's mother said, patting her child's head.

The girl peaked again and looked at the younger one.
"N-nice to m-meet you." The girl added.
"D-do you want to play?"

The little girl's face lit and she nodded. The older girl extended her hand again to guide the younger one to her playhouse at the corner.

"She looks like.. her." The old woman said.

The third old woman, the grandmother of the older child who's just watching earlier with tears in her eyes finally said.
"The higher being knows how much I miss my bestfriend. Maybe that's why he sent her before I die."