88

irenebae posted via MyDay

irenebae : I really don't like the way @ lalisamanoban looks at this girl.

Irene is 19Lisa is 18

Irene is 19
Lisa is 18

"Stop looking at Effy." Irene whined. She dropped by at their house and ate with her grandmas before sneaking inside the Manoban's home. They are watching the second series of Skins.

Lisa chuckled.
"She's really pretty."

Irene raised her eyebrows.

"Come on, I am not blind. And the accent, geez." Lisa shrugged.
"Tell me about your first week." Lisa added, changing the topic.

"We were just together yesterday?" Irene replied.

"A lot can happen in a day, you know."

"You tell yours first."

Lisa went back looking at the tv screen and when she determined is not interesting enough, she looked at Irene.

"We held uh like a pre-audition for the new team members. An impromptu audition." Lisa said.
"Remember that tall girl who pushed you from the swing when we're young?"

"Lisa that's ages ago. Of course I don't remember."

"Right. That's what I've thought. Well, she came back from Japan and recognized me."
"Then approached me and was looking for you to apologize." Lisa added.

Irene's eyes immediately squinted while Lisa laughed.

"Is she pretty?" Irene asked.

"She looks okay."

"Did she pass?"

"Yeah. She's a ballet dancer and Kai almost peed in his pants when he saw her dance."

"It means she's pretty." Irene replied.

"Pretty or not, it isn't important. As long as she dances well."
"Let's forget about her."
"Why did Junmyeon follow you on twitter?" Lisa asked. "Does he want another batch of beating?"

Irene was suprised. "How did you know about him?"

It's Lisa's turn to squint her eyes. "I visited your profile."
"And you followed him back." Lisa said, Irene was able to trace a hint of jealousy on her voice.

"Are you jealous?" Irene asked.

"No." Lisa denied.
"But tell him I'll break his legs if I see him with you."