68

lalisamanoban posted via MyDay

@ kimjisoo my car smells like onion!

Irene is 19
Jennie is 19

Irene sighed and turned off her phone. She faced Jennie who's busy watching 'how to crochet' in full concentration.

"There's nothing you can do.." Jennie said, not taking her eyes off her phone. She knows that Irene saw Lisa's ig story.

"How the fuck did you know what I am thinking?" Irene asked.

"Woah. Woah. Woah." Jennie replies as she put her phone down and raised her hands in surrender. "It's your fault. You know that."

Irene rolled her eyes.

"You gave everyone the opportunity to get close to her that's why our competition is breeding!" Jennie added.

"What do you mean our? You aren't serious are you?" Irene throws Jennie the question that's been bothering her. It added to the same worry that she's been feeling since she overheard those girls in the restroom.

"Of course I am!" Jennie replied while crossing her arms on her chest and smirked. "You can't say anything against it or you will be back to square one."

"The hell, Jennie." Irene replied. She knows that there's no point arguing. The chance that Lisa gave is the center of her focus and she doesn't care who's in the way.

Irene looked around Jennie's room. Lisa's two cats are here together with Jennie's dogs and they are sleeping together in the corner like a little family. Their love of animals are even a common ground for Jennie and Lisa. Lisa refused to get any pets when they were young because Irene is afraid of animals and Lisa nurtured that.

"Damn it." Irene murmured.

"What are your plans? You know that your other girl goes in the same university that you applied." Jennie said.

The question caught Irene off-guard. She wasn't expecting that.

"There's no other girl anymore Jennie. I enrolled in another university. My second choice."

"Fuck. You are really serious, are you?" Jennie asked.

"I am! How can I focus if Lisa is not comfortable with me living within the premises where Seulgi is?" Irene snapped.

"Actually that isn't a problem, Irene. Worry about Lisa not caring anymore." Jennie replied. "Because toot toot. Even if she agreed to be your friend again, it doesn't mean she wants you back as a lover."

Irene's energy to snap back immediately deflated. She looked down and played with her fingers. "M-my grandma said not to waste the chance Jennie because someone she knows didn't get one." She said quietly.

"She knew, Irene. You can ask your grandma about that... Nevermind. She's right. Because in life there are no replays and a second chance is as rare as the first chance that you blew off."

Irene remembers the conversation that she had with her Grandma Tae-hee and wondered if they are connected.