28

Irene is 17Lisa is 16Jennie is 17

Irene is 17
Lisa is 16
Jennie is 17

"Don't leave marks, Hyun. I have practice later." Lisa pleads.

"Mmmh. Can't help it, Lis." Irene replies as continuously nibbled on Lisa's neck.

"I don't have a scarf right now. And it's weird dancing in a tank top with scarf." Lisa replied in a whisper.

Lisa gasped when Irene started sucking on her Adam's apple.

"Fuck, Hyun. That's good."

"I'll be 18 next week, Lis. Can't prey on the minor anymore." Irene said and chuckles.

They heard knocks from the outside and started fixing themselves. They both picked up their bags and opened the door.

"Are you two done 'talking'? Jennie asked while air quoting the 'talking' and smirking.

"Thanks, Jennie. If ever you want to make out with your imaginary friend let me know so I can return the favor." Lisa replies while checking Irene's uniform for any creases.

"No. No. No. I told you I want the story." Jennie replies while she wiggles her index finger left and right.

"What story?" Irene asked.

"Uh oh." Jennie's eyes widened.

Lisa just shrugged. Pretending Jennie is just fooling around.

Irene pinched the younger girls' ears who both yelled 'Ouch'. "Tell me."

"Your Nana and Grandmama's love story!" Jennie lied but Irene bought it and let them go.

"Why not ask me directly?" Irene asked.

"I don't want to!" Jennie replied. "You suck at storytelling."

"I do not!"

"You do!"

Lisa watches the two, preventing herself to laugh loudly.

"You suck, Hyun." Lisa said.

Jennie nodded.
"Remember when we're kids you said the reason why Humpty Dumpty fell from the wall because he tripped."
"Then you made me believe that Harry Potter was just dreaming and after defeating Voldemort he woke up."
"You said Cinderella left her Chucks!"

Lisa can't contain herself anymore, she laughed. Jennie didn't learn to read until they're 11 and Irene made sure she took advantage of that. Grandma Hye Kyo was summoned by the principal many times and all the time she thought it's Jennie's fault.

Irene rolled her eyes.
"Okay, you made your point. Now go!"

Jennie pulls Lisa to walk to their building.
"You owe me, Lalisa."

"Damn it, Jennie."

"I don't want the squishy wishy, sweety patootie love story. I want the In-na - Jieun tragic love story."

"I can't ask Gammy! I don't even know how Jieun used to look like!"

"Ask Jisoo!"

Lisa halted which prompted for Jennie to stop too.
"No! Jisoo already told me that her great-grandpa disowned her grandma! All of her pictures were burned!" Lisa whisper-yells.

"You are making me more interested with the story, you know." Jennie giggled.

"Oh. That's not just it, Jennie. Her social media and internet presence were removed too."

"What?! Tell me! Tell me!"

"No."

Jennie whines. "You suck too, Lalisa."

"Another favor, I'll tell you." Lisa tickled the other girl who snorted.

Lisa runs and Jennie followed her.