100

Irene is 20
Lisa is 19

'Burrrp!'

Irene chuckled as she looks at Lisa beside her. They are on the side of the pool looking at the beach in front of them, Lisa's body is submerged in the water while Irene is sittiing on the edge, her feet are the dipped in the water while she's leaning on her back - both of her hands are flat on the pebbled floor. The night is still young but all they can see is the light coming from the lighthouse across the sea. The sound system is playing old alternative songs, mostly OPM.
Lisa's left hand that is on Irene's right knee is now decorated with the ring that Irene gave her. Today is the happiest day of her life. No contest.

"Told you to rest before swimming." Irene said, still looking at Lisa.

"Nah I'm good. Jennie will be dead jealous. The water is warm, like from a hot spring." Lisa replied and then she burped again. When Irene laughed, Lisa splashed water to the other girl's direction.

"Yeah. Definitely worth it. This house split my savings in half because of the water heating system."
"And you are bloated because you ate too much." Irene said while wiping the water from her face, Lisa ate three helpings of food that she prepared.
"It's like I am growing a bear."

Lisa let out a laugh.
"God. The food almost killed me. Bulalo. And the tawilis, how did you even get them? I was told they are rare."

"Pssh. They are not in my vocabulary. There's a man-made lake on the other side of the field. That's where we farm them." Irene replied smugly.

"The antihistamine was very much worth it." Lisa replied while rubbing her tummy. "And the snow crabs in coconut oil. That's why I am in a food coma."
"And you haven't told me how you learned to cook. We are supposed to be in the non-cooking spectrum together!"

Irene laughed.
"I asked Grandma Hee to teach me. She said you and your grandma share the same gene structure, something like that. You inherited all the allergies that's why asked her to teach the type of food that you can eat that will not send you to your deathbed." She explained.

Lisa pouted.

"What's that song?" Irene asks when a female voice started serenading them. "Nice melody."

"It's grandma's fave." Irene replied. "Mojofly."
"It's starting to grow on me too."

"Sing it for me?" Lisa said. She moved and placed herself between Irene legs and put her hands on the girl's waist while the older girl straightened up and placed her hands on Lisa's shoulders and looked straight into her eyes in anticipation. The tension that they felt earlier during the surprise is now back, contaminating them both.

Then Irene started singing for Lisa for the first time.

"Wow

"Wow." Lisa whispered while looking at Irene. They had moments like this before, Irene was just arms-length away but this time it's different. Lisa realized that right at that moment, she doesn't have to hold back anymore. Irene is hers.
"That w—"
Irene didn't let Lisa finish what she was about to say. She leaned and captured the younger girl's lips without hesitation, sending shivers down her spine. She can feel the hairs on her neck rise.

Lisa was able to recover quick and responded back. When Irene's tongue swiped her lower lip asking for entry, she obliged willingly. When the kiss started to deepen, Irene yanks her up to leave the water. Lisa hoisted herself up, not breaking off the kiss.

Carefully, Lisa laid Irene on the floor, she hand on the back of the older girl's head. Her two-piece bikini is now wet with the water droplets from Lisa. Irene's white skin is in contrast with the grayish color of the floor.

Lisa kneeled between Irene's legs. The older girl's chest is heaving and she can see the silhouette made by the peaks of Irene's breasts against the wet fabric of her bikini top.

Lisa was about to kiss Irene again when the other girl held her face.

"Take me inside, Lis."