22

Lisa is 16
Jisoo is 16

"You didn't tell me In-na Manoban, the former supermodel, is your grandma." Jisoo said. They are sitting on Lisa's bed.

"Oh. I don't go out and announce it to the world." Lisa smirks while she opens her bedside table to take an old picture of her grandma and handed it to Jisoo.

" Lisa smirks while she opens her bedside table to take an old picture of her grandma and handed it to Jisoo

"Woah. You two are like twins." Jisoo comments while looking at the picture.

"Yeah. I've been hearing that since I was a kid."
"But how did you know her? Her career ended like 40 years ago. And truth be told, Grandma Ji-woo is way more famous than her. You can still her songs being played on the radio."

Jisoo went silent.

"Jisoo?"

"I'm not sure if it's appropriate to tell you about it considering your grandmothers are just downstairs." Jisoo replied.

"It's inappropriate not tell me when you are already thinking if it's not appropriate." Lisa commented.

"Smartass."
"It's just, there's a family secret." Jisoo replied, she looks like she's in deep thought.

"About?"

"Your grandma. And my grandma. Well, my grandad's sister." Jisoo whispered.

"Now you are killing me. What is it?" Lisa nudged the girl.

"That your grandma was my grandma's ex." Jisoo replied.

Now it's Lisa's turn to become silent.

"Huh. I didn't pry on my grandparent's past but I know they met in Germany in their 20s and they've been inlove since. So I'm not sure if you are right."
"So, who is this grandma? And where is she now? Will I be able to meet her?"

"S-she died when she was 27."

"I'm sorry to hear that." Lisa replied in a low voice.
"What was her name?"

"Jieun."
"Jieun Kim."