102

Irene is 20Jennie is 19Lisa is 19

Irene is 20
Jennie is 19
Lisa is 19

'I wanted to turn you on
My favorite song.
Wanted to be near you
But somebody owns you now'

The voice of the one who's singing welcomed Irene and Jennie.
"Told you to dress up early!" Jennie nags as she tiptoes to look around the bar. It's Irene's first time inside The Blacklabel. She knows Lisa and Jennie frequents this bar when they both turned 18.

'I love you with a fire,
Ablazing till times end
But what good is a heart
When it shudders to speak.
I guess it's too late now.'

Irene then realized that the voice is the somewhat familiar. When she looks at the stage, she found Jisol singing with her eyes closed. She's nowhere near the person that she saw in her ig story earlier. She dressed up for this scene.
"Fuck." Irene said while tapping Lucky's arm. "That's Jisoo."

"I know, Irene. I have eyes too." Jennie replied sarcastically. "Now where where the fuck is the dumdum and the gang. I bet Bambam is already hammered."

roseannepark posted via MyDay

@ kimjisoo who hurt you?

Jisoo sang the last chorus

Jisoo sang the last chorus. When the part reached
'I tried to live somehow
Somebody owns you now', she opens her eyes to look at the crowd. Irene — with her heart that is now thundering because of nervousness, looks at the direction where Jisoo's eyes are fixed. Her suspicion was confirmed when her eyes found Lisa who's looking at Jisoo. Something inside Irene broke.

"Found them!" Jennie yelled over the music as she pulls Irene through the crowd. Irene saw Jisoo going down from the stage and walk the same direction that she and Jennie are heading.

When they are near enough, Irene heard Hanbin and Bambam hooting. "That's our captain! Damn. You really need to lose our bets so we can hear you sing again!"

Jennie must've heard what the guys said. "What happened?" she asks as they approach the group. When Lisa saw Irene, her face lit up. She approached the older girl and immediately held her face to give a  lingering kiss on the lips. "Wow." She breathes.

"Yuck." Jennie said. She pushed Lisa's shoulder, breaking off the kiss.

"Kill joy. Don't rain on my parade just because you haven't kissed anyone yet." Irene spat.

Lisa stiffened.
"Don't annoy Nini. I am yet to collect my birthday gift from her."
Irene, still in a daze because of the kiss, forgot all of her worries.