96

Irene is 20
Lisa is 19

"There are plenty of styrofoam boxes at the back. And coolers. Where are we going?" Lisa asked Irene who's humming an old Ji-woo song from the driver's seat. The other girl woke her up at 3:00 AM and asked her to pack for a two-day trip.

"You'll see." Irene replied, not giving a hint.

"If you are going to murder me and stuff me inside the coolers, I'd rather burn. Thanks." Lisa said, frowning.

"You're still grumpy about surprises." Irene replied, not removing her eyes on the road. "And stop watching thriller movies with Jennie."
"You get really hyped then yell at the characters."

"It's fun because they are stupid."

"Make sure your window is closed." Irene said.

Lisa just obliged and didn't ask why. After a few minutes, they pass by the longest sunflower field that she has ever seen.

"Wow. If it will not make me sneeze me the entire day I'd probably go down and see."

"I have meds." Irene persuades.

"Nah. I'm just curious why is a huge ass farm here in the middle of nowhere. God, I am imagining Scream!"

Irene laughed.
"It's not corn. The farm is mine, Lis."

"What?!"

"Yup. You got shares when you turned 18 but I got a farm. There are farmers here around the year. Grandma set it up. On the other end there are vegetables being planted the entire year."

"I didn't know that." Lisa replied.

Irene rolled her eyes playfully.
"Of course. All you know is to eat. The produce in our houses are all coming from here."

Lisa laughed.