92

Jisoo is 19
Lisa is 18

Jisoo is hugging Lisa while her tears fall continuously, damping the shoulder of the latter's black shirt.

Jisoo loved her grandfather. He was the one who taught her a lot of things, the ways of life that her dad failed to teach her because he's always out. Her grandpa taught her how to read, encouraged her to learn how to dance, they watched old movies together— he showed Jisoo how their generation lived before.

Lisa— who's standing and hugging Jisoo back with her right hand making circles on her back isn't looking at the niche in front of her.
She's looking at the one beside it which made her body straighten up.

Jieun Kim.

She can see a white marble urn and a magazine inside, the face of her grandma looking back at her.

Jisoo must've noticed the change in Lisa's posture and looked around, wiping the tears that stained her face.
"H-he insisted to rest here." Jisoo said in a hoarse voice.
"I've always heard from him that h-he failed her. That he was a coward that never stood up for h-her when great-grandpa berated and threw her out of the family."
"He promised to look for her when he dies to apologize."
Jisoo hugged Lisa again as her throat feels like closing up and another batch of tears streamed down her face.

Lisa barely heard Jisoo.
She didn't notice that she's crying too.

For what reason, she doesn't know.