26

Irene is 17
Lisa is 16
Jennie is 16

"Jennie! Be careful with the knife! If you bleed, we'll watch you die!" Lisa teased the retreating girl who's balancing the cakes that they made.

"Fuck you!" Jennie replied.

"Let's go to my room, we'll talk." Irene said loudly.

Lisa felt tensed. 'Damn it, Jennie.' She heard giggling from the kitchen.
She followed Irene silently.

When Irene closed the door, she faced Lisa with an emotionless face and arms crossed on her chest.
Lisa can feel she's already sweating even if Irene's room is airconditioned.

"W-what is it?" Lisa asked innocently.

"YOU ALLOWED JISOO TO SPEND THE NIGHT WITH YOU, WATCH A MOVIE AND SLEEP ON YOU BED?!" Irene asked loudly.

"Y-yes?" Lisa answers in stutter.

"Do you like her?! Does she like you?! "

"No? and No?" Lisa replied. Her hands are starting to sweat.

"Are you sure?!"

"Yes. Christ, Irene.
When did you stop sleeping in my room?"

Irene's eyebrows furrowed. She doesn't like what she's hearing.

"2 years ago. It was you who told me not to sleep beside you anymore. And why are you asking? Is that why you allowed her to sleep beside you? You found a new sleeping buddy?"

"No..

.. It's because of this."

Lisa pulled Irene by the waist and pressed her lips on the older girl's lips who's eyes went wide

Lisa pulled Irene by the waist and pressed her lips on the older girl's lips who's eyes went wide. Lisa was waiting for Irene to push and slap her but she didn't. Gaining the courage needed, she closed her eyes and started moving her lips against Irene but Irene is just standing like a statue. When she tried to peak, she saw Irene's eyes slowly closing, her lips started moving to find the rhythm while her hands search for Lisa's back. Lisa, who's overwhelmed with the sensation pulls Irene closer and guided the older girl to put her weight against the wall, their bodies are pressed together. The action surprised Irene and she gasped. Lisa saw it as an opportunity to insert her tongue on the older girl's mouth. They both moaned when their tongues met. They bit and sucked. When they're both running out of air they let go. They pant as they look at each other.

When they started to lean again, the door opened revealing Jennie with her gummy smile holding a plate of cake in variety. When she saw their position, she smiles even bigger.

"Oopsies!" and went out slowly while giggling.

"JENNIE!"
"JENNIE!"