72

Irene, Jennie and Jisoo are all 19
Lisa and Roseanne are 18

Loud voices echoed the archers arena mainly caused by Jennie who refused to hold a bow and arrow. Wise decision because the 'fun' can turn into 'funeral' if they will allow Jennie to hold such a dangerous equipment. She said the trampoline is much better.

Irene sat on one of the benches while watching Lisa and Roseanne fight for the bottom rank.

"You are really good out there." Jisoo said as she sat beside Irene. "But I won't ask who taught you because we both know who." she added.

Irene kept her silence.

"She's crazy about you, you know. She bugged me for weeks to get your number but I refused because I was trying to protect Lisa. She told me you have her number but you didn't contact her.
But the devil has his ways." Jisoo continues.

Lisa is now trying to distract Roseanne by showing funny faces.

"It's you who called her first."

Irene looked at Jisoo side profile. When it comes to looks, she can say that they are equal. Jisoo is simple who never puts on make-up except for performances. But when she does, she captivates everyone. There are a lot of suitors that braved to court her but no one had succeeded. Irene knows because Jinyoung has a huge crush on Jisoo.

"How do you sleep at night when you know that there are two people that you hurt?" Jisoo asked bitterly.

"I-I am trying to make up for my mistake."
"And why do you care? You are not a part of this." Irene spat.

Lisa is now dancing because she won over Roseanne. She looked at the direction of the two and grinned.

"I am a part of it as much as you are." Jisoo said
"See that look on her face? You don't deserve that." she added and stood up to console Roseanne.