113 - Part IV

Irene is 20
Lisa is 19

Irene is almost at the parking when she remembers that Lisa picked her up and her car is back at their house.

"Hyun! Wait!" Lisa yells when she was able to catch up with Irene who stormed out of the bar.

There are secrets that you wish you can carry to the grave but you can't. She doesn't know what is Jisoo's motive because she thought they already talked about it. That they had an understanding.

She held Irene by the arm but the older girl tried to yank it away. Lisa tightened her grip.

"Please. Let's talk. Don't leave." Lisa pleads.

"Let me go, Lalisa." Irene tried pulling her arm.

"Let me explain, please."

Irene looked at Lisa. She doesn't want to know how many people she'd slept with when they weren't talking. Hell, she doesn't want to know. But Jisoo? Jisoo has always been around Lisa. Everyday. They are even together after school hours for the dance troupe.

It feels like Jisoo herself is squeezing and trampling on Irene's heart with the idea of her and Lisa were always together all these times. Even them being with Jennie and Roseanne isn't comforting at all.

"What are going to say, Lis?!
That it was a mistake?!
That it should be okay because I DID IT FIRST?!"
Irene spat, her chest rising.
"You should've told me.
YOU SHOULD'VE TOLD ME.
YOU WERE ALWAYS WITH HER EVEN WHEN WE ALREADY GOT BACK TOGETHER."
"AND DON'T GET ME STARTED WHEN YOU DANCED TOGETHER IN THE COMPETITION THAT I SHOULD'VE BEEN AT LEAST INFORMED."

"I was going to tell you."
Lisa replied with her eyes closed. Her fists are clenched to her sides.
"S-she said she's not hoping for us to be together.
T-that for the last t-time during our performance, she wished for me to look at her like I love her."

"AND YOU MADE IT LOOK SO EASY!" Irene yelled. Good thing the parking lot is occupied with just cars.
"DO YOU LOVE HER?"

"What?! NO!"
Lisa gave a deep sigh.
"It's hard hanging out with someone that I have to hurt because I already have you.
You don't have any idea how many times I've hurt Jisoo because I want you. And only you."

"Then tell me it was a mistake.
Tell me you regret it.
Own it.
Own it like how I owned mine."

"No." Lisa replied quietly.
"Jisoo doesn't deserve to be my mistake."

All of the reasoning and acceptance that Irene is formulating in her brain flew out of the window. She didn't expect Lisa's answer.

"You know what, Lisa?

Fuck you."

"