113 - Part II

Irene is 20
Jennie is 20
Lisa is 19

"Nini's on a damn winning streak. It's true." Lisa whispered. They are in The Blacklabel Bar because Jennie said so. There's a DJ playing in place of the usual band.

"She have your trophy when you won the competition too." Irene replied.

"Oh. That's just a replica. The principal pleaded Nini to have the original one for the school since it will be on display. Nini bargained for her name to be listed in the winners too." Lisa replied.

It's just 8pm but the bar is almost full. They are joined by most of the dance team, even Jisoo. Their table is crowded with different types of liquor and food. Irene have to lean in Lisa's ear so they can talk and hear each other.

"Ssh!" Jennie said. "No talking! Drink!"

Lisa reached for her bottle of beer while Irene drinks her mojito. She can't taste the rum because taste of the lemon soda is overwhelming.

"That's a baby's drink." Jennie pointed out.

"Shut up, Jennie." Irene replied.

"Let's dance?" Lisa asked.
Irene nodded.

Lisa held her hand and made their way to the center of the dance floor. It is quite crowded and Irene can't help but press herself in Lisa's body, her arms encircle Lisa's neck.

"Easy, baby." Lisa whispers.
"The night is long. I want to enjoy this."

Irene chuckled.
"Yeah?"
"You won't like this?" She let go of Lisa's neck and grabbed Lisa's waist while grinding her front following the tempo of the music. Lisa groans. Her hands traveled Lisa's sides all the way to her back. She slipped her hands inside Lisa's croptop, feeling the smooth skin under her fingertips.

Lisa hums. Her hands grabbed Irene's waist.
"Naughty." She is about to lean and kiss Irene in the middle of the dance floor when the music shifted to a much slower one.

Irene hugs Lisa and put her chin on the younger girl's shoulder. She's glad she wore shoes that have higher heels than her usual today. She can smell Lisa's scent, sweat and beer mixed with one of Lanvin's perfumes. She closed her eyes and buried her nose in Lisa's neck. They dance like they're the only people on the dance floor.
When Irene opens her eyes, she caught Jisoo looking at them. She is not dancing and looks like she came from the bathroom, making her way back to their table. Irene ignored her and closed her eyes again.
She isn't mad at Jisoo because loving Lisa is easy. Heck Jennie also feels the same but she's respectful enough to keep her distance.

To be honest, Irene is terrified of Jisoo. If there someone who she thinks can make Lisa turn her back against her, it's Jisoo.

She lets go of Lisa and saw a thin layer of sweat covering the taller girl's forehead.
"You okay?" Lisa asks. "If you are tired we can return to our table and watch Nini hopefully lose some bets. I've been dying to see her lose."

Irene pushed Lisa's shoulders. "If she is happy enough she'll keep her hands off you, that's why I am betting for her to always win."

Lisa laughed. She started walking with Irene in tow— Irene's index finger is hooked in one of belt loops of Lisa's pants— back to their table, occasionally bumping shoulders with strangers.
Irene looks around and she froze when she saw Jinyoung and Joy just four tables away from theirs. She saw Wendy too, drinking from a bottle. Fearing that Seulgi is also around, she retracted her gaze hoping they didn't see her.

When they arrived at their table, Irene scooted close to Lisa. Looks like the entire group is already here as the table is really crowded. Lisa opened a bottle of flavored beer for her and Irene.