121

jisookim-manoban posted via MyDay

Lisa is 24
Jisoo is 25

Lisa can feel someone is looking at her while she is sleeping. She started stirring and peaked using her left eye only to see Jisoo smiling at her.

"Good morning, jagi." Jisoo whispered.

"Good morning." Lisa whispered back, pulling Jisoo  into a hug.

She and Jisoo slept late last night. They had problems sleeping because of the heat. They drove around the city to look for an electric fan for the kids since the air conditioning unit in their room isn't functioning well.

"How do you feel today?" Lisa asked.

"I am good. It's the kids that are restless. It's like a spirit of Jennie lives in them." Jisoo replied. "It intensified now that they are in the same area code."

"I'm sorry. I left because I had to check on our grandmas. Gammy caught cold and Yoya was so afraid." Lisa apologizes.

"Hey.. It's okay. They are just energetic because they are in a new place." Jisoo replied. She hugs Lisa tighter.

"Are they still asleep?" Lisa asked.

"They already woke up earlier and had milk but they fell asleep again on the floor."

Lisa used her elbow to hoist herself up and look at their children. The kids are lying on the carpet with their heads on a single pillow. She lies down again and looked at the ceiling.

"A-are you ready to talk to her?" Jisoo asked.

"Who?" Lisa asked back.

Jisoo poked her sides.
"Irene, silly."

Lisa nodded.
"I've been ready for years."

Lisa looks at Jisoo, the woman who's been with her for the last five years. The one she promised to give a happy life and a happy ending.
"I know what you will say.
No, I don't regret it and I never will. I love you and the kids, you three are my life."

"No.. I am about to ask what you will cook for breakfast." Jisoo teased.

Lisa chuckled and poked Jisoo's sides who giggled.