86

Irene is 19Lisa is 18

Irene is 19
Lisa is 18

"You're here!" Irene exclaimed as she pulls Lisa inside her dorm.

No Jennie. Irene beamed in happiness.

"What's with you?" Lisa asked.

"What?"

"Your smile. It's weird." Lisa shrugged.

"I'm just happy." Irene added as she drags Lisa like she dragged Jennie four days ago.

"How's the school week?" Lisa asked while opening her bag to get a Mars bar and handed it to her. Irene again was able to see a paper similar to the one that she saw the other day.

"Tiring. And I found out that the kindest looking professor can be a terror one if you don't study." Irene replied while opening the chocolate bar. "Imagine in highschool you can just smile and say you don't know the answer but college is different. They will ask you to leave."

"Wow. Firsthand experience?"

Irene shook her head. "Joy."

"Oh..
I forgot that some of your friends might go here too."

Irene ignored Lisa's disapproval. Well, partly she's right to judge them but they are her friends and aside from bad advices, they are likeable enough to keep.

"How about you?"

Lisa grinned. "The dance team made me vice captain!"

"Really?"

Lisa nodded.
"Momo already left that's why we had the election yesterday."
By election, Lisa must do a dance battle with the captain which is Jisoo and the votes will be based on the number of shoes that will be thrown on the floor after they perform.

"You danced really well, I guess." Lisa replied.

"Oh. Jisoo gave an easy pass."

Irene bet Jisoo did and that made her insides squirm.

They went through the past three days of the schoolweek which involved Jennie's regular trip to the guidance counselor. The ordered pizza and Irene fell asleep on Lisa's chest.

When Irene woke up the following day, Lisa is already gone. Lisa left but Irene felt like she won.