73

lalisamanoban posted via MyDay

@ irenebae

Irene is 19Lisa is 18

Irene is 19
Lisa is 18

"Thank you for doing this." Irene said as she streched her legs and laid her back against the headboard of Lisa's bed while Lisa legs are folded and her head on the top of her knees.

"No worries. Granda Tae-hee called earlier. Too bad Nini isn't here." Lisa replied and added "Freaking Friday."

That statement made Irene sad.

"I-I can go home." Irene replied.

"You can't. There's no one there."
"Or if you have anywhere else to be, go. I don't mind."

Irene went quiet.
"Is this how everything will be?"

"What do you mean?" Lisa asked.

"Being punished." Irene replied in a low voice. She started playing with her fingers.

"No one is punishing you, Irene."

"Really?" Irene's voice is slightly higher. "Like everyone  is expecting me to mess up again."

Lisa stretched her legs, flattened her hands behind her and played with her bedsheet.

"You can't mess up again because I already stopped caring." Lisa replied quietly.

Irene looked at Lisa with a sad expression on her face. She's hurt by the bold statement of the other girl.

"I stopped expecting anything from you. Those aren't punishments, those are keys to your freedom that you so longed for. So I am here as a friend, nothing more, nothing less."

Tears started forming in Irene's eyes.
"W-what if I want to go back the way it used to be?"

Lisa gave a tight-lipped smile.
"Going back to the way it used to be means I am allowing you to hurt me again."

"One last chance, Lis." Lisa flinched. "One last chance, I promise I won't fuck up."