89

jenniekim posted via MyDay

Irene is 19

"This is the last dance studio, this one is the biggest and being used by the biggest popstar that the company has right now which is Taylor." Bogum said while gesturing the entire room. The room is just as big as Irene's room in their mansion but she just nodded and didn't comment.

"Next to the dance studio, is the main restaurant of the company." Bogum added, the canteen is busy since it's almost lunch but Irene is bothered by the last picture sent by Jennie.
"This is the end of the tour."

"Since it's already lunch, may I invite you to eat lunch with me?"

Irene furrowed her eyebrows. "I have to decline, Mr. Park. I have somewhere else to be."

"How about you give me your number?"

"No."

Mr. Park's face turned green. A group of passing trainees heard him being rejected snickered.

"You are just about to train, Ms. Bae. If I were you, I'll be careful and stick to the people that can help you. Do them favors so the fruit of your labor will be sweet." Bogun said while arranging his collar.

His statement annoyed Irene to the core.

"If I were you, Mr. Park, I'll pray tonight that I still have my job tomorrow. My grandmother will not be too happy with the kind of environment that you want to introduce me." Irene whispered.

Bogum turned pale.

"If you don't have anything to say, I'll leave." Irene said as she stomped her way out of the long corridor and head for the elevator. Still fuming, she made her way to the lobby. There are quite a few people around entering the building. She looked back to see if the Bogum guy is following her. What a creep. When she was about to face the exit, she accidentally bumped someone and made her almost lose her balance. With her face contorted out of annoyance, anger, hunger, and jealousy— she faced at the person who bumped her and was surprised again to see Junmyeon. When will all her misfortunes end?

"Irene?"
"What are you doing here?"

Irene looked at the guy in rage.
"You, what are you doing here?! I told you to stay away!" Irene yelled.

Junmyeon's face turned sour.
"We own this academy."

Irene laughed. The kind of laugh that made the other people in the lobby to look at them.

"There are three families who own this academy. I don't remember seeing your last name as the owner. If you are, I would know. This isn't highschool anymore. Stop being pretentious. It won't work this time." Irene spat. She's itching to call her grandmother to complain.

Irene pushed Junmyeon sideways and made her way out, determined to win Lisa today.