51

Lisa and Jennie are both 18

"What are your plans now?" Jennie asked. Roseanne and Jisoo are playing on the sand. The sea is almost calm and there aren't too many people around. They are sitting on wooden chairs with their feet buried under the sand.

"Plans? What plans? There is none." Lisa replies.
"Or... Maybe I can fool around. Sleep with plenty of women til I get sick and die." Liss added, joking. She laughed not looking at Jennie.

When she didn't hear a response, she looked at the other girl. Instead of a glare, Jennie's eyes are brimming with tears.

Lisa toppled as she tried to get out of her chair, forgetting her feet are stuck. When she was able to get up, Jennie's face is already wet with tears.

"Jennie. Don't cry."
"I'm sorry."

Lisa saw the other two approaching but she waved her hand, signaling them not to come and kneeled in front of Jennie.

"Y-you a-are s-tupid." Jennie said while sobbing. She clutched Lisa's collar and cried on her shoulder.
Lisa felt remorse and made circles on Jennie's back.

When Jennie stopped crying, Lisa held her face.
"No more jokes about dying. Lisa will not die."

"But can she sleep with other women?"

Jennie didn't reply but she pinched Lisa's arm.