A Clothing Haul (jaemin, nct)

"Who did this?"

Jaemin looked down upon the other Dreamies with furious eyes as he held up his soiled t-shirt. He breathed out a frustrated sigh through his nose as no one answered him.

"I'll say it again. Who the HELL ruined my WHITE t-shirt WITH FRUIT PUNCH?!" Jaemin yelled.

That got everyone's attention.

"It wasn't me," Jeno said.

"Nope, not me," Donghyuck said.

"It wasn't me, hyung," Chenle said.

"Not me," Renjun said.

Jisung, meanwhile, said nothing, which was telling.

"Jisung," Jaemin said in a very serious tone, "Did you spill fruit punch on my white t-shirt?"

"Um..." Jisung mumbled, biting his lip, "I, uh, don't know, when did you find it?"

"Just now in the laundry room," Jaemin said, "I was working out in the living room so I took it off and left it on the couch."

"Alright, I think it was me, I'm sorry hyung," Jisung said, sincerely sorry.

Jaemin sighed, holding back his anger. "It's fine, I'll just bleach it. Just be careful next time."

Jisung nodded.

"That was my last tee though..." Jaemin mumbled, but everyone heard it.

"I have an idea," Donghyunck said to everyone else that night, the night before Jaemin's birthday.

the next day...

"Ayo, loser, happy birthday. Get up and take my present," Renjun said, throwing a wrapped bundle in Jaemin's face. Said boy was still lying in his bed, barely awake

He groaned. "Why Renjun, why..." He rubbed his head, since whatever was in that package wasn't exactly the softest thing ever. Jaemin begrudgingly got up from his comfy position in bed. He tiredly took the bundle and unwrapped it.

"Ayo! It's the Switch game I wanted! Thanks!" Jaemin exclaimed, immediately energized at the present. "And, wait, socks?" Jaemin was now puzzled.

"Yes, socks." And before Jaemin could ask why, Renjun left the room.

Jaemin got ready for the morning and stepped out of his bedroom. As he walked towards the kitchen, he was attacked with a back hug from Jeno.

"Aish," Jaemin yelped after Jeno pulled away. "You scared me."

"Sorry," Jeno laughed with a smile, "Happy birthday!" The boy gave Jaemin a wrapped parcel that was very soft, unlike Renjun's.

"Is it another Ryan plushie?" Jaemin asked.

"No."

"Is it a plushie?"

"Yes."

"Is it Line Friends?"

"No."

"Then what is- oh, that's cool!" Jeno had gotten him a plush peach. It even had a cute derp face. "Thanks, Jeno!" Jaemin said, hugging the plush.

"Something fell out of the wrapping," Jeno said, pointing at the ground. Jaemin picked the item up, and it turned out to be...

"Sweatshorts?" Jaemin questioned, looking at Jeno with a perplexed expression.

"Yes, sweatshorts." Just like Renjun, Jeno left before Jaemin could question.

"HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!" Donghyuck yelled from the doorway, "I have decided to beckon myself upon this humble abode of a room to bestow a gift to Mr. Na Jaemin."

Jaemin laughed as Donghyuck dramatically flourished his hand, giving Jaemin a rather small wrapped box. The birthday boy unraveled the wrapping.

"YES, THANK YOU! FOOD!" Jaemin yelled happily as his eyes took in the colorful wrappings of various American and Korean snacks and sweets.

"You're welcome. But that's not all." Donghyuck shifted some food around, revealing cloth at the bottom.

"Ey, nice jacket!" Jaemin said, lifting the thin, dark blue jacket from the bottom of the box. Then he glanced at his closet, realizing how many jackets he already owned. "But why a jacket?"

"Because," Donghyuck said with a shrug. Before Jaemin could retort, Donghyuck left.

"I MADE RAMEN!" Chenle screeched from the kitchen.

"Is this a present?" Jaemin asked the younger.

"Sure, but for everyone cuz I feel generous," Chenle sassed, "You ain't that special just because it's your birthday, hyung."

As everyone ate, Chenle handed Jaemin a box. "Maybe you can be special today, though. Happy birthday. Or as my mother tongue goes, happy birthday."

"T-thank you," Jaemin said, almost slipping up, "But is it another Apple Watch?"

"No, but it is an Apple...thing? Sorry, my head's fuzzy today. Renjun gege, what's 'product' in Korean again?"

"Product," Renjun translated.

"Thanks, hyung."

"AN IPAD?!" Jaemin yelled, astonished, "And it's the NEWEST ONE?"

"Yep," Chenle said.

As Jaemin took out the box with glee, he noticed something attached to it.

"Headbands? Why the heck am I getting so much clothing all of a sudden?"

"Because," Chenle said, shrugging in a similar manner to Donghyuck.

"But why-"

"There's my present, hyung," Jisung said, pointing to a box on the couch, "If you wanna open it. Happy birthday!"

Jaemin got up and took the package. Opening it, he found t-shirts. A lot of t-shirts.

Some were multicolored, some solid, and others, as in half the box, were plain white.

"Um..."

"It's an apology," Jisung said, "But if you're disappointed, just check the bottom."

"I'm not disappointed, just surprised." Jaemin did check the bottom, though. "Ay, a case for my new iPad! Thanks, everyone! But why did you all give me so many clothes?"

"It was a lead-up to the grand finale. It was Haechan's idea," Jeno said immediately.

Jaemin laughed, "Well, thanks guys."

A chorus of "You're welcome" reverberated from the table.

"Oh, and here's Mark's present," Renjun said handing Jaemin another package. "He stopped by this morning."

Jaemin found a pair of shoes that he's been wanting for a while now.

"Yay!" Jaemin cheered. "I'll text him later."

And that concluded Jaemin's birthday presents.