{M} False Kings (suga, bts)

Mature warning! (death, slight gore, murder)

Inspired by the music video of "Daechwita" by Agust D.

-------------

King Agust D looked down with an unamused face as the prisoner was thrown before him.

Same thing, different day. Prisoners come, plead innocence, people watch, get their heads chopped off, repeat. Honestly, it was getting dull.

But he still loved it nonetheless. The power he had.

"Hello, prisoner. Who are you?" King Agust D asked with strong authority.

The prisoner remained silent, his head down, his face invisible due to the wide brim of his hat. People were beginning to gather, confused and surprised, yet acknowledging this as a typical Tuesday night.

"Defiant one, are you?" the king said with a cold laugh. "Answer me, pesant!"

When the prisoner still didn't speak, Agust D nodded to the executor, who gave the prisoner a hearty kick.

"I said answer me! You do NOT defy your king!"

That's when the prisoner chuckled.

"How dare you! The audacity to CHUCKLE at me?" The king's temper was very short. "Executioner, just off with his head and be done with it."

"Not just yet." The prisoner's voice startled the king. "I have a bone to pick with you, Your Majesty."

The prisoner finally looked up, and the king froze.

That face was very familiar. The black hair, the pale skin, and the scar. The same one the king himself had.

"Well, what a surprise, Min Yoongi."

"Same to you, Yuki."

"What is this?" "What?" "The king knows this person?!" People yelled in shock at the unfolding dilemma.

"People of this kingdom, if you listen, I'll tell the story."

"No! I forbid you!" But the king's yells couldn't extinguish the people's desires, so he relented. "Fine. You're gonna die anyway."

Yoongi smiled to the people, and began.

2 years prior

Min Yoongi, the oldest son of the king, was strolling in the village per usual, wearing his large hat to protect himself from the sun, along with his identity.

He valued these walks. They helped him escape the suffocating responsibilities and environment of royalty. And though he was next in line for the throne, his coronation being tomorrow, and though he wanted it, it was still a huge weight on him.

After that stroll (and eating maybe one too many pastries from vendors [they were delicious, though]), he headed back up to the castle.

His mother had died when he was very young, and all he had was his father and his two twin brothers, Min Junki and Min Yuki, both a year younger than him. His father was kind, though strict. Junki was a bit strange, 4D and always dreaming, head up in the clouds, but he was a reliable brother. Yoongi always strayed towards him, almost like an older brother, even with the age gap.

Yuki, though, was another story.

Who knew two twins could be so different. Yuki was a heartless, cold son of a gun who has always loved being in authority. Even their father himself, though not directly, had shown that he did not exactly like Yuki. Yuki loved bullying others, in school and at home, and vandalizing. He once started a riot in the village, where the king himself had to intervene. That got Yuki months of house arrest. In fact, the king tried his best to keep his devilish son away from the other villagers. Many villagers barely knew anything about the third son besides that he existed. Not even his name.