Drink Away (v, bts)

"Why did I agree to go with you guys again?" Taehyung asked with the nth long sigh in the last 15 minutes, his hands going into the pockets of his khakis, wrinkling the hem of his light blue button-up in the process.

"You seriously need to loosen up, Tae, we've had a stressful week." Taehyung eyed his friend, Jimin, as the boy patted him on the back. "We've been studying our asses off and drained our brain cells in finals, so c'mon, some clubbing is well-deserved." Indeed, the boy's leather pants and flowy sequined top screamed "I'm going partying."

Taehyung sighed. "You know I hate clubs-"

"I do, too, but guess who's here," piped up Taehyung's other friend, Joshua, as he was basically being dragged along by his boyfriend, Jeonghan. He was dressed in an all-denim outfit: dark blue jeans and a dark blue jacket with a white tee underneath.

"I told you, you didn't have to come if you didn't want to," Jeonghan said. He was wearing black checkered pants with a white button-up and a black blazer.

"And let you pass out or go off with some stranger while drunk? Nah fam."

"Then I have the same reasoning as Jimin. Loosen up, Shua, this'll be fun," his boyfriend said.

"Let's just wallow in the corner with club sodas together," Joshua whispered to Taehyung. The said boy chuckled before his friend walked faster to catch up with Jeonghan.

As Jimin said, the four boys had just finished finals. All brain-dead and drained, Jimin decided to bring up the idea of energizing, that being in the form of going to the local club, The Film Out. Jeonghan agreed almost immediately, with Joshua begrudgingly agreeing as well to make sure his boyfriend wouldn't get shitfaced drunk (which he probably will, which is why Josh is gonna have to be there to take him home). Taehyung didn't want to be the loner, so he agreed, too. So here we are, four boys walking in the city towards the loudening boom of bass and the brightening flashes of neon.

They entered The Film Out, and Taehyung was immediately enveloped by the odor of alcohol, sweat, and bodies. He had to restrain from crinkling his nose at the smell. He heard Joshua sigh next to him, while Jimin let out a whoop, and Jeonghan laughed at Jimin's antics. The four immediately took seats at the bar.

"I'll take a Cosmo, please," Jeonghan said. The bartender nodded, his hands moving to the vodka, triple sec, cranberry, and lime and quickly shaking it up before pouring Jeonghan his pink drink, the liquid poised in its glass with a garnish of a lime peel. He then turned to the other three.

"Just two club sodas, please," Taehyung said. Those were poured quickly, and Joshua and Taehyung's glasses were slid to them.

"And I'll have a mojito, please," Jimin finalized. Rum, lime juice, cane sugar, and soda were quickly taken out and poured into a glass, the drink finishing with a garnish of fresh mint.

"Thank you, sir," Taehyung said. The four quickly slid some money to the bartender before they each began to enjoy their drinks.

Not long had passed before Jimin and Jeonghan disappeared into the dancing crowd. They had both ordered second drinks, and were most likely drunk, or slightly buzzed at the very least. Meanwhile, Taehyung and Joshua were casually chatting, their club sodas long empty.

"And then Hobi thought, 'Why don't I just throw my rainbow shirt into the white clothes to get it washed quickly?' And that was how we all unwillingly got tie-dye shirts out of the wash instead of white clothes. Yoongi whooped his ass after that. And he's not allowed near the laundry anymore," Taehyung said. Both of them were laughing hard at their dorm stories.