Arsenic +2 - 9. June, 2022

Looksies, I did an art at like 4:30 AM! I've been drawing a LOT lately, so I decided to draw Trick and accidentally created something really impressive. [This is like the third time I've edited this image embed because Wattpad keeps messing it up so I hope this works.]

Anyways, actual DID stuff now

Shaun has been back and forth between depression and happiness I can only describe as manic-like. His mood swings have been pretty hidden from the outside world, but to me and everyone else in headspace we're like WTF. They're pretty intense and he's getting more and more unstable, and none of us know why. We don't know how to help him, and to make matters worse he seems pretty clearly upset from it.

Alchemist has been getting more and more active lately, and it seems like they're trying to no longer be nonverbal. They're actually growing up, which is a weird thing to see. I still don't really know what to say about it or how to react because I have a lot of questions and mixed opinions, but for now I'll do what I think is best for the system and support Alchemist through it all.

Blake is a little upset with me. He doesn't like the fact I drew Trick's toon because, "It encourages you guys to get closer to each other." I don't really get what the big fuss is with all things considered, but I guess standalone it kind of makes sense. I told him it could backfire if he thinks me drawing his toon is creepy or something, so it doesn't guarantee closeness. He wasn't really satisfied with that answer and instead told me that if I decided to draw Trick again, I should wait a really long time before showing it to him and not date the drawing so it'd look like there was a big time gap. He didn't define 'a really long time' and I don't really plan on drawing Trick again right now anyways, so I don't think it matters for now.

Alter Trick has been a little troll. He keeps hiding himself when he's really close to front so I want to do the things he likes to do, but it feels like it's coming from me and not him. It got to the point I started craving tea of all things, but that was a dead giveaway because I fucking hate tea. He laughed at me and said maybe I was 'starting to learn what good food and drinks are.' So, guess who'll be returning fire next time he fronts so he'll start wanting to write and draw and eat instant noodles?

There's not much else for me to say because I've just been playing Toontown all day while waiting for responses from the jobs I applied for, so that's all for this little entry.