Chapter 72: Chaos

Hey lovess, I'm back with a new chapters :))

Tests are still not over so imma try to stick to my updating schedule but I won't promise anything 😔

Enjoy reading and don't forget to vote, comment, follow and share!

ϟ Silas ϟ

"So tell us, when did you two get together?" I chuckle, asking Xavier and Max who are soon extremely quiet.

"Huh?" Xavier mumbles, growing red as the rest of us smirk. Max chuckles, covering his mouth with the back of his mouth.

"Are you two together?" Nico repeats, propping his elbows on his knees.

"Uh, I don't- I- Maybe uh," Xavier stutters as we hear Max snort.

"Don't be so shy, Xav. Mhm, we're together." Max smirks, playing with the ginger's hair.

We still have to accept the fact that our friends unexpectedly are together and I never expected to say this but they're too cute...

A phone rings in the room, causing Xavier to sigh in relaxation when the attention falls on the phone instead of him.

Mason gets out his phone, seeing that someone is indeed calling him.

He stands up, "I'll be right back."

He then leaves the room as I heave a sigh, leaning my back against the wall.

Do people have that feeling when their stomach suddenly starts spinning? And not in a good way, in a bad way.

In a way you know, you're day will go horrible or that's something is just terribly wrong.

I should text Maeve.

Before I could grab my phone out of my pockets someone- Mason barges into the room at full speed.

"What the fuck is wrong with you?" Elias sighs, seeing Mason look around the room like he has seen a ghost before his eyes land on me.

Oh, fucking hell.

"We need to go." Mason breathes, "Now!"

I don't ask him any questions, instead, I hurry after him telling the others to stay where they are.

We leave the house in a hurry, getting inside Mason's car as he starts the engine in a hurry.

"What happened?" I question him in utter confusion, seeing him speed off.

"Leah just called, rambling to me about how she found Maeve unconscious in an alley." He breathes hard and I blink repeatedly.

My world quite literally stops. My heart starts beating slow, too slow. I can feel my blood pumping through my veins in the back of my head, my hand reaching for my gun.