Got7: Yugyeom- Forts!

"I'm bored!" Yugyeom groaned as he laid sprawled out on the couch.
You pause the current episode of Sherlock that you were watching.
"Why don't you watch Sherlock with me?" You ask, resuming the show.
"Because it's boring!" He exclaims.
You sigh. "Yugyeom..."
Suddenly a grin forms on your lips.
"Ya, Yugyeom. Do you want to build a fort?"
"A fort?" He asks, definitely not bored anymore.
"Ne."
"You move the couches together and I'll get the blankets." You instruct, before darting out of the room. You quickly gather a couple blankets and run back downstairs. You walk in to see the two couches pushed back to back with a small space in between them. You put a huge comforter on top as the roof and put some smaller, fuzzy blankets as the bedding.
"C'mon!" He yells, giggling like an eight-year-old girl.
You both crawl into the fort and he clicks on two flashlights.
As the day goes on you tell stories and watch movies on Netflix, streaming it from your phone.
After dinner-takeout pizza- you're lying on Yugyeom's chest, listening to his heartbeat. It's about 10:00.
"(Y/n) are you awake?" He asks, his chest vibrating.
You pretend to be asleep and he chuckles. After a little bit of silence he says. "Gomawo, for everything. I'm probably the luckiest guy ever. I mean, you're perfect and I'm just... Me. I can't believe you decided to give me a chance to win your heart. Nevertheless, saranghae, and I hope you love me as much as I love you." With that he awkwardly leans forward and brushes his lips against your temple.
"Goodnight, jagi." He whispers before rolling over and tucking you under his arm, pressing your back against his chest.
Soon, loud snores fill the silence in the fort. "Saranghae, Yugyeom." You whisper.