Infinite: L/ Got7: BamBam- My Promise (Part One)

This imagine's dedicated to @markjaeyeom_s. Thank you for requesting! ^^
~~~
"You have to see the garden." Jaebum grins while his twin; Jinyoung nods in agreement.
"Okay." You barely manage to say the word before they're dragging you through the endless maze of the building.
Jinyoung opens the door with the sweep of his arm.
"Wow." You exhale, soaking in the magnificent view. This was definitely the biggest garden you've ever seen. The name garden doesn't do it justice, it's should be called a forest. There were many different types of plants, from bushes and shrubs to tall trees that stretched above the opening in the building to give the garden natural sunlight.
"I knew you'd like it." Jaebum comments just before his phone starts to ring.
"Yeoboseyo?" He answers, pausing to listen to the person. "Okay, we'll be there soon." He ends the call and looks at Jinyoung. "We need to finish the project."
Jinyoung groans, "fine!" He turns to face you. "Do you want to come with us? Or do you want to stay here?"
You glance back at the garden, hearing the slight, calming hum of insects as they buzz around the garden. "Can I stay here?"
The twins share a cautious look, then say in unison, "okay, but you're not allowed to talk to anybody."
You huff, "fine." You shoo them towards the door while muttering, " I swear, you guys want me to be a hermit."
Jaebum stop walking and frowns at you. "We don't want you to get hurt, we're older than you and we both have had our fair share of betrayals. We're being extra careful since you're new to college."
You exclaim, "just go!"
Jinyoung sighs but grabs his brother's arm and drags him out the door before he can continue with his rant.
"Be careful." He mouths on the other side of the glass door, then disappears from view.
You exhale in relief. They were your closest friends, mostly because they refused to let anybody, regardless of gender, near you. Even though this basically makes you a loner, you love and trust both of them.
You walk on a small path leading further into the garden, stopping once you can't see the door then close your eyes. You breathe in deeply, expecting the pleasant smell of flowers, but get a lungful of cigarette smoke instead.
A man's chuckle makes you look over to your left.
"Who are you?" A guy with bright white hair, asks curiously. He snuffs his cigarette out on the nearest tree before walking over to you.
You automatically glare at him, taking an instant dislike for him.
He smirks, shifting slightly in his black leather jacket that matches the rest of his darkly colored outfit.
"If you want to smoke, go outside; away from the plants." You state confidently, not afraid of the stranger even as he towers over you.
He laughs, "I like you." He looks over his shoulder, looking at the place where he was just standing. "What do you think, Myungsoo?"
Another figure clad in black, steps out of the shadow of the tree.
He studies you before addressing his friend, "she's not worth your time, BamBam. She's too innocent."
BamBam chuckles slowly tracing his pointer finger along the edge of your jaw.
Just as you're about to smack his hand away, a familiar shape slams into BamBam, checking him onto the ground.
"Jinyoung?" You gasp once he faces you.
"Are you okay?" He pants, panic and anger written all over his face.
You nod in shock.
Jinyoung was the calmer, gentler twin, you never thought he would do something like that.
BamBam tries to keep his tough act, but it quickly fades as Jinyoung pulls his fist back to punch him.
"Stay away from her." Jinyoung growls.
"J-Jinyoung! I was just talking to her! Right? Uh..?"
"Jaein." You fill in flatly.
BamBam smirks, thinking you were trying to help him because you like him.
"Jinyoung, get off of him." You command, staring at Jinyoung while he has a death grip on BamBam's jacket.
Jinyoung surprisingly complies, shoving BamBam back into the dirt then stands up.
You grab his arm and start to walk away, dragging him with you.
"Jaein!" BamBam shouts, making you turn around. "You will be mine, whether you like it or not. I promise you that."
Jinyoung tries to lunge at him again, but you tighten your grip on his arm.
"Don't." You mumble.
BamBam starts to add something else, then his quiet friend; Myungsoo rests a hand on his shoulder.
"She's had enough. Let it go, BamBam." Myungsoo states calmly.
Even though BamBam seem to be the ringleader of the pair, he immediately fall silent once Myungsoo directs his comment at him.
BamBam's eyes meet yours and his signature cocky smirk forms on his face. "Remember my promise." He mouths with glittering eyes while Jinyoung forcefully pulls you away from them.
You can't help but glance back at them when walking away.
Myungsoo meet your eyes was something that looks like curiosity in his.
"I want you to stay away from them, they're bad news." Jinyoung starts.