Got7: Youngjae- James!

This imagine is dedicated to Youngjae's birthday!!! ^^
~
(A/a/n)- Annoying acquaintance's name. (I know it's weird, just roll with it.)
~~~~~~~
You're walking through the park, enjoying the beginning of fall. You walk past the pond and stop once you see (A/a/n). Your eyes widen and you try to backtrack, but then she/he smiles and starts waving. "(Y/n)!"
Oh no.
A guy around your age passes by and you smile, a plan forming in your mind.
"James!" You shout, running towards the stranger. "It's so good to see you! I can't believe I ran into you on your birthday!" You grab the stranger's arm and start to pull him in the opposite direction then (A/a/n), ignoring the guy's confused expression.
"I'll explain later." You mutter under your breath at the guy, then laugh louder than you needed to, as if he said something really funny.
You pull him behind a building and he smiles and slightly laughs.
"Mianhae. I just saw a really annoying person I know and I really didn't want to talk to her/him." You blush.
He chuckles. "My name's Youngjae and my birthday is actually today, I just thought you forgot my name or something."
"Oh, jinjja?!" You exclaim. "Well... Would you like to go to coffee? I mean, you don't have to if you don't want to." You quickly add.
"I'd love to." He smiles warmly and offers his arm.
You giggle and take it. "I'm (Y/n)."
"Just so you know, if we see one of your ex's. I'm not going to kiss you."
You laugh. "That would be sort of awkward."