ASTRO: Eunwoo- Bail Me Out?

This imagine's dedicated to @KasperLee43. Thank you for requesting! ^^
~~~
*His Pov*
I race around the pillar and see the rest of my group fighting six men.
A man with dark hair tries to punch Moonbin, and without thinking, I throw myself at him.
My fist connects squarely with his nose, making a horrible crunching noise as he topples backwards.
"Gomwao." Moonbin pants before spinning around and kicking another guy in the stomach.
"Hyung! Watch out!" Minhyuk shouts at me, trying to fight off a man twice his size.
I turn my head to the right just as somebody's fist makes contact with my jaw. My head jerks to the left, taking the rest of my body with it before I hit the ground with a thud. I feel my vision fade in and out between blurry and clear, then hear an unfamiliar voice yell, "it's the police!"
Everybody freezes at the announcement, but the other men recover before ASTRO. They immediately turn around and sprint in the opposite direction, only to be blocked by two police cars.
"Freeze! Hands in the air!" One cop shouts while the rest of the policemen draw their weapons, pointing them at us.
I quickly bring my hands up, just to have a cop yank them down forcefully.
"Don't fight me." He growls, pulling a pair of shiny, silver handcuffs out of his belt.
An uncomfortable car ride later, everybody arrives at the police station.
My group is shoved into a big cell, right across the hall from the people we fought.
I smile slightly, looking back and forth between ASTRO and the men. They were definitely in worse shape then we were. ASTRO only had a few bloody lips and noses while most of the men seemed like they have broken bones.
I bite my lip in thought, I certainly didn't want to spend the night in a cell and I knew that I should call my girlfriend, Jinyeon. "Yah!" I yell at the nearest guard. "I get one phone call!"
He sneers at me then motions to a phone mounted on the wall just outside my cell.
I stretch my arms through the bars and grab the receiver, before punching in the numbers.
*Your Pov*
"Yeoboseyo?" You answer sitting on the couch at home.
"J-Jinyeon? C-can you come pick us up?" He stutters.
"Pick you up? From where?" You ask curiously, grasping the remote to change the channel.
"The guys and I... We're, um, in jail. Can you bail us out?" He murmurs quietly.
The remote clatters onto the table as you suddenly stand up. "I'll be there in ten minutes. Why are you there?!" You grab your keys and run to your car with the phone practically glued to your ear as you wait for a response.
"I don't know the details, but one member of ASTRO got into a fight and needed backup."
A muffled voice shouts something at Dongmin and he says, "I'll explain later. Kamsahamnida, and saranghae." The line goes dead and you groan in frustration.
I just want to know if he's okay!
You reach the station, barely stopping to put the car in park before sprinting into the building.
"May I help you?" A bored receptionist asks as you scan the waiting area for a familiar face.
"I'm looking for Dongmin?" You question, approaching her desk.
She suddenly swivels in her chair and yells, "Boss! A woman is here for the group of delinquents!"
"Which group?!" A voice yells back.
"The handsome ones!" She replies then faces you again. "First cell on your left." She says, waving her hand dismissively.
You hesitantly smile before walking down the hallway.
Sanha spots you and shouts, "Noona! In here!" He races over to the edge of the cell, trying to reach through the bars so he can grab your hand.
You grasp his hand tightly and your eyes immediately fill with tears when you see his black eye, his eyes tell how scared he is.
"Let them out." You command quietly to the guard standing next to the cell.
He starts, "I can't do tha-"
"Can't you see how scared he is?! You yell, pointing to Sanha with your free hand. "They're only kids! Let them out!"
The guard's eyes widen in surprise and he fumbles with the keys attached to his belt.
As soon as the doors open, Sanha sprints into your arms and squeezes you extremely hard.
Once you manage to pry Sanha off of you, you glare at each member; who refuses to look you in the eye.
You sigh, "I'm glad you're all okay."
"Kamsahmnida." They chorus softly.
"Go home." You motion to the door and they walk out, except for Dongmin.
"Go ahead," he exhales. "Yell at m-"
You tackle him into a hug; which he tentatively returns. "You're okay?" Your muffled voice asks.
"Y-yeah, I'm okay."
"Pabo." You state, tightening your hold on him.
"I know," he responds. "But you still love me."
You pull back from the hug and look up at him. "If I didn't love you, you'd still be in that cell."