SHINee: Minho- Locks

Your class was going on a field trip to an art museum which you were not excited to go, at all. You sigh and look around at the kids on the school bus. Your eyes immediately catch on a really quiet kid, Minho. He was bent over a book, the sun was shining through the window, making his light hair look almost blond. You sigh quietly as you look at him. You like him a lot, but he never talks to anybody.
*At The Museum*
"Okay, kids! Gather around me!" Your teacher yells.
After everyone is around him, he says, "I'm going to pair you off with a partner."
A chorus of groans come from the kids around you.
He starts pairing off kids, he then gets to your name. "(Y/n) and Minho!"
Mwo?! I'm with Minho?!
You feel a tap on your shoulder, and you turn around, it's Minho.
"I guess we're partners." He says, speaking to you for the first time. Surprisingly, his voice is soft.
"Y-yeah, I guess." You say, staring at the beautiful boy in front of you. He's looking down, not meeting your eyes.
"Do you like art?" He asks, clearly new to conversation starters.
"Uh, yeah, that's kind of why I'm in Art class." You reply.
Oh, that was harsh. You think, mentally hitting yourself.
He smiles and says. "What I meant to say was, did you want to go to the art museum?"
"Oh... Aniyo, not really." You answer truthfully.
He looks up at you and says with a grin. "Would you like to go to Namsan Tower?"
"Mwo?!" You exclaim, shocked.
He doesn't seem like the type of person that ditches class.
"Do you want to go to Namsan Tower with me?" He repeats.
A sort of date with Minho or staring at art all day? Yep, sort of date with Minho, hands down.
"Uh, sure." You reply nervously.
He takes your hand, sending tingles up your arm. He pulls you through the crowd of kids, until you reach the sidewalk, which is hidden from the teacher's view.
You both walk quickly to Namsan tower, which isn't far away.
*Once You Reach The Tower*
"Hey (Y/n), do you want to go see the locks?" He asks, letting go of your hand.
"Ne! I would love too!" You reply excitedly. But you're disappointed that he let go of your hand.
*Once You Reach The Locks/His Pov.*
I watch her look at the locks, with a huge smile on her face. I guess she likes the love notes on them.
Before I could stop myself, I blurt out. "(Y/n), do you want to get a lock?"
She stops and turns towards me, "Sure!" She replies, smiling brightly.
*Once You Get The Locks/Your Pov.*
You finish writing your message and look over at Minho. He's bent over the lock, with his tongue poking out of his mouth as he concentrates on writing. Finally, he looks up and smiles."Can I read yours?" He asks.
You quickly shake your head and clutch the lock to your chest while blushing.
"Don't want anyone to see what you wrote to your boyfriend?" He teases as he flashes a smile that looks somewhat forced.
"Uh, I don't have a boyfriend." You mumble.
"Mwo? I didn't hear you." He says, looking confused.
"I don't have a boyfriend." You repeat louder.
"Oh." He replies, blushing. "Um." He clears his throat. "Let's go put these on the bridge."
*After You Put The Locks On The Bridge/His Pov.*
She stepped back after putting the lock in place. She lets out a satisfied sigh as she surveys her handiwork.
"Do you want to get some hot chocolate, or something?" I say.
"Sure." She replies.
We start to walk to the nearby cafe.
"Oh, I think I left my phone on the bridge!" I say, patting my pocket.
"Oh, let's go back." She says, starting to turn around.
"Aniyo!" I reply, quickly. "Um, I'll grab it. Why don't you order and find us a table?" I say, handing her my wallet.
"Um, okay." She says, slightly confused.
I walk back to where we put the locks in place. I pull my phone out of my pocket and smile. The reason I lied to her was because I wanted to see what she wrote on her lock.
I go over to her lock and read it, it says, I skipped a field trip, to go on a adventure with a guy I really like. But I don't think he feels the same way. To whoever that's reading this, I hope you will find a person that you like, as much as I like him...
She likes me?! She really likes me?! Oh god... I have to tell her how I feel.
I run back to the cafe, and spot (Y/n). But she's not alone, a guy is standing close to her... Way to close and she doesn't look very comfortable. I start to call her name but the man grabs her arm and starts to pull her out the door. I feel a burst of anger, "Ya! You! What the hell do you think you're doing?!" I walk quickly over to them and grab (Y/n)'s hand, pulling her behind me.
"Ya! I was here first!" The man says, trying to grab (Y/n).
"Stay the hell away from my girlfriend!" I say, shoving the guy. He falls to the floor and gets back up, "Mianhae, I didn't know..." He stutters and starts to back away.
"Well, now you do!" I snarl at him.
As soon as the man's is gone, I turn to (Y/n). "Are you okay?" I ask, gently lifting her head up so she looks at me.
"I'm fine." She replies and smiles slightly. "Kamsahamnida. If you hadn't stepped in, he would've dragged me out the door."
"It's no problem. When I saw him grab you. I had to do something, there was no way I was going to let him take you." I let go of her and look down at my feet in embarrassment. "Um." I clear my throat. "(Y/n), I want to show you something." I say, grabbing her arm. I pull her to the bridge, and stop in front of my lock. "Read it." I say, pointing to my lock.
After giving me a confused look, she steps forward and reads it. She steps back and stares at me with a shocked expression. "I-Is it true?"
"Ne." I reply, smiling.
*Flashback*
I sit bent over the lock as I scribble on it. I dragged a girl that I've liked for a very long time, on an adventure. She doesn't know that I like her... But I hope to confess my feelings for her someday.
*Present*
"As you read, I like you too. To be honest with you, I lied about leaving my phone... I wanted to read what you wrote on your lock."
"Jinjja?" She asks quietly.
"I wanted to see if you liked me back."
She smiles. "I guess you know now, I like you too."