BTS: Jungkook- Important News

This imagine's dedicated to @Kkamjong14__. Thank you for requesting! ^^
~~~
"ChaCha," Namjoon sighs. "Jungkook likes you. He's just too shy to ask you out on a date. I know you like him too, why don't you ask him?"
You start to protest, but he silences you with a stern look. "He won't reject you. If he does, it will be out of surprise and I'll beat him up for it. Okay?"
You take a shaky breath and smile. "Okay."
"Oh, look. There he is." Namjoon turns you around and shoves you in the opposite direction. Right into a familiar boy's chest.
"ChaCha." Jungkook immediately takes a step back, smiling softly.
"H-Hi, Jungkook. Um," you glance back at Namjoon- who gives you a thumbs up with a grin that shows his dimples. "I was wondering if you'd like to go on a date with me sometime?"
His eyes widen in shock before he lets out a happy laugh. He picks you up and spins you in a circle, then puts you back on the ground. "I-I would love to." He kisses your cheek once and smiles shyly.
*Three Years Later*
Jungkook invited you out to dinner, saying he had something he wanted to tell you. Little did he know, you also had something to share with him.
Your hands are clasped underneath the table, covering a small, red box. You take one peek at his ring, not being able to contain a tiny giggle.
I had to ask him out on a date, now I'm asking him to marry me. He's frightened so easily.
Jungkook sits in the chair across the table and you snap the box shut as quietly as you can.
"How was your day?" You ask when Jungkook doesn't make an attempt to start a conversation.
He chugs half of his water and sets it down loudly. "Okay."
You pause for a second," I have something I want to tell you."
He glances up, meeting your eyes without smiling. "I do too. I'll go first." He clears his throat and returns his face to the table's centerpiece. "We've been in this relationship for a long time, and our feelings have grown stronger throughout it."
A smile forms on your lips at his words.
"But in these recent months, I haven't felt the same as I used to. I think it's best if we don't see each other anymore."
You break eye contact with him and clench your hands around the little box; the metal clasp digging into your palm.
"I wish you a happy and healthy life." He stands up, a neutral expression on his face, then he walks out of the dining room.
His back is already turned before you shed the first tear.
*His Pov/ Back At The Dorm*
"So," Namjoon blocks the entrance into my room. He grabs my left hand and frowns when he hasn't found what he's looking for. "Where's the ring?" He ask, confusion written all over his face.
I push past him and undo the tie on my shirt. "Ring? What rin-" I freeze, my blood running cold when I realized that she wanted to tell me something.
"Please. Oh please, no." I drop to my knees and bury my face in my hands.
"Jungkook, what did you do?" Namjoon's tone is harsh, yet I barely register his words.
I lift my head up and lock gazes with Namjoon in the reflection of the dresser mirror.
My voice is hoarse as I say, "I broke up with her. I crushed her heart and she was going to ask me to marry her."