B.A.P: Daehyun- I Missed You

(H/f/m)- Her favorite movie
~~~~~~~~~~
*His Pov*
I quietly open the door and slip my shoes off before walking into the living room. I just got back from tour and my flight got in earlier than we originally thought we would.
I see (Y/n) asleep on the couch with (H/f/m) playing on the tv. I smile softly. God, I missed her.
I move to wake her up then pause. I silently backtrack to the kitchen and grab a glass of water then creep back into the living room. I'm standing right behind the couch with the glass in my hand, debating to throw the water on her, or not. I chew my lip thoughtfully. She'll be really mad... But on the other hand it'll be really funny...
Before I can change my mind, I dump  the water on her head.
She gasps and immediately sits up, looking for who poured ice-cold water on her.
Her eyes focus on me and she shrieks, not in anger, but in happiness. "You're back!" She screams, throwing the blanket off of her and vaulting over the couch into my arms.
"Hey, jagi." I kiss the top of her head.
"I missed you." She whispers, hugging me tighter.
"I did too."
I grab her chin and look her in the eye before kissing her softly. "Saranghae."
"Saranghae." She replies, sounding slightly out of breath.
*Your Pov*
You smiles happily then it slowly fades. "Wait, did you dump water on me?"