Astro: Sanha- Too Young

This imagine is dedicated to @--DayDreams--. Thank you for requesting! ^^
~~~
"(Y/n)!" Sanha whines. "I want to come with you!"
You were trying to gather some last minute supplies for Sanha's surprise birthday party, but Sanha wasn't exactly making it easy. You told him that you were going shopping for some clothes, but that only made him want to come with you.
You sigh. I didn't want it to come to this, Sanha.
"I'm going to get some feminine products." You state.
"Feminine products?" He repeats, then he immediately turns bright red. "O-oh. Um," he clears his throat. "I-I forgot that I have practice. I'll see you later, okay?" He calls over his shoulder as he literally sprints out of the room at full speed.
You giggle slightly at his reaction. At least the party will still be a surprise.
*Three Hours Later*
"Sanha, will you go to the practice room? Moonbin told me you forgot something." You ask into the phone, already standing in the practice room.
"Wae?" He complains into the phone like a little kid.
"Jebal?"
"Fine." He grumbles. "I can't believe I'm being treated like a slave on my birthday." After his statement he hangs up.
You sigh.
"What is it?" Myungjun asks.
"He's acting like a child." You answer.
"That's because he is!" Jinwoo calls from across the room.
*5 Minutes Later*
"Hyung! What did I forget?" Sanha yells loudly as he opens the door.
"Surprise!" Everybody screams, jumping out of their hiding places.
Sanha stands in the doorway with his mouth open as he takes in the practice room which has been completely transformed.
There was a huge table in the middle of the room with a three layered cake on top, scattered around the table were presents from you and the rest of Astro. The lights were off but painted on the mirror was removable glow-in-the-dark paint that said "Happy Birthday Sanha!"
"Wow." Sanha exhales before his gaze rests on you. "Did you do this?" He gestures to the room.
You nod with a big grin. "With a little help, of course."
He takes a couple strides until he's standing right in from of you. He leans down and gently kisses your cheek. "Kamsahamnida." He murmurs.
"Yah! You're too young!" Dongmin scolds, pushing the two of you apart.
"Hyung! It's my birthday!" Sanha whines.
"Happy birthday." He replies dryly. "You're still too young."