BIGFLO: Hightop- Geronimo!

This imagine is going to be centered around you liking the 11th doctor... So if you don't like Doctor Who then you can either pretend to, or you can skip this imagine.
~~~~~~~
"I don't see what's so great about him!" Hyuntae states as he watches you get settled before you start your Doctor Who marathon.
"He's the Doctor! What's not to like about him!" You reply, giving him a sharp look before starting the episode.
He sighs as you squeal once the Doctor appears on screen, wielding a screwdriver with a glowing green tip.
"What's that?!" He asks, giving you a confused look.
"It's his sonic screwdriver!" You exclaim like it's obvious, then mutter under your breath. "Duh."
"I heard that." He says dryly before going back to watching you fangirl.
*The Next Day*
"Oppa?! Are you going to watch Doctor Who with me?!" You call, glancing upstairs while getting the TV set up.
He doesn't reply and you shrug.
You plop down on the couch and click the play button.
Two seconds later, Hyuntae bursts through the door. "Geronimo!" He shouts, pointing a sonic screwdriver with a glowing green tip, at you.
"Hyuntae." You giggle as the wig flops into one of his eyes, blocking his view. "What're doing?"
"I'm not Hyuntae, I'm the Doctor!" He exclaims, running over and dragging you to your feet.
"Jinjja? Then what's cool?" You ask.
He scoffs. "Bowties, of course."
You laugh. "Wow, you've really been studying."
"I've been studying for 2,100 years!" He retorts then grins. "Would you like to travel through all of time and space with me?"
You play with the straps of his suspenders. "Maybe."
He leans in and stops his face an inch away from yours. "Maybe this will convince you." He states before lightly pressing his lips to yours.
A few seconds pass then you break the kiss. "You broke character." You whisper.
He chuckles. "The Doctor makes his own rules." He states confidently before kissing you again.