UP10Tion: Wei- Imagination

This imagine is dedicated to @jennykim1231. Thank you for requesting! ^^
~~~
You smirk, strutting down the hallway as your fellow classmates cower into the nearest doorway.
The bell rings and you purposely wait until five minutes after to walk into your first period.
"Nice of you to grace us with your presence, (Y/n)." Your teacher states dryly.
"No problem, teach." You slowly walk to your seat, making eye contact with the ones that actually dare to look you in the eye.
Every person looks away from you once your death glare focuses on them, earning a satisfied smirk from you.
You plop down in your chair and place your feet on the desk.
Your teacher sighs and gives you a disproving look, but doesn't say anything. He gave up on giving you detentions long ago.
The teacher starts his lecture and halfway through class, you sigh loudly before standing up.
"(Y/n), I can tolerate you when you don't show up to class. But I will not have you disrupt the rest of the class's learning experience." He barks, pointing the chalk that he was writing with, at you.
You scoff. "They can't learn, if you can't teach."
An audible gasp rises from the rest of the class.
"(Y/n)!" The teacher shouts.
You stroll out the door with a grin on your face. "See ya, teach." Then slam the door, hearing the sound echo down the hallway.
*At Your Hideout*
You strut into your usual spot, only the find it occupied.
"What are you doing here?!" You growl at the familiar figure dressed in leather.
"Aww, I love how you speak to me (Y/n)." Seongjun- the school's rivaling bad boy- smirks as he turns around.
"It's mine." You assert, well aware that he already knows this.
"Don't you mean ours, sweetheart?" He grins.
You stalk over to where he is and grab the front of his shirt. "Get. Out." You hiss.
"No can do, sugar." He chuckles. "You look so cute princess, trying to act all tough."
Your eyes widen in anger and you smack him as hard as you can. "Leave." You demand.
He smiles, not showing any sign that you hurt him. "Okay," he takes a step forward until you're nose to nose. "If, you give me a kiss." He twirls a piece of your hair around his finger as his eyes glitter.
"Aniyo." You snarl, taking a step back and hitting his arm so he lets go of your hair. You spin around and start to walk away while calling over your shoulder. "I'll leave now, but don't expect me to give up so easily next time."
"What's the fun in that, love?" You hear him right behind you.
He swiftly wraps his arms around you and whispers in your ear. "I do like the chase though."
"Get. Off!" You shout, jabbing your elbow into his stomach.
He gasps for breath as you shove out of his arms.
"I'm not in the mood!" You growl.
"Don't be like that, darling. I know how you feel about me." He smiles, but his carefree expression is tinged with pain.
"Yeah, annoyed." You retort before turning around and walking out.
*2 Days Later/In A Alley*
"I told you not to mess with me." The leader of the biker gang, snarls.
You want to reply with something less than polite, but bite your tongue. "Mian." You whisper, trying to look scared.
"And now, you'll pay for what you did." He smiles darkly, grabbing a metal pipe and giving it a test swing.
You take a small step back towards the alleyway opening, only for the exit to be blocked by two men.
"Don't worry," the leader reassures. "This is going to hurt."
Now you don't have to pretend to be scared, the fear has completely paralyzed you and your "I don't care" attitude has disappeared.
"I feel like I should say 'why don't you pick on someone your own size', but I feel like that would be too cliche." Seongjun's voice announces from behind you.
"Anyoung, sugar." Seongjun acknowledges you once you look at him.
You're too shocked to reply.
"You're here for the girl, aren't you." The leader scoffs. "Well, you can have her. When she's dead."
The leader unsheathes a knife and walks up to where you are.
You try to fight him, but since he's stronger than you and has a knife, you have no chance.
He presses the knife to your throat and you swallow with effort, feeling the sharp knife biting into your skin.
Your scared eyes meet Seongjun's and his eyes darken.
"If I beat your henchmen, she walks free. Understand?" Seongjun states softly.
"Sure." The leader chuckles, nodding to the seven men surrounding the two of you.
"Seongjun-" You start, then choke as the gang leader cuts of your air supply.
"Kill him." The leader orders his henchmen.
Seongjun winks at you. "Don't worry, princess." Right before he pulls out a knife, and sneers. "Who's first?"
The men lunge at him and Seongjun fights back, cutting and blocking, until the men are groaning on the ground in various degrees of pain.
"She walks." Seongjun pants, still gripping the knife which is dripping with blood.
The leader hesitates then let's go of you with a growl. "I would have gotten away with it." He shoves you away from him and you sprint into Seongjun's arms.
"I know, I know. 'If it weren't for your meddling kids', right?" Seongjun grins smugly before steering you out of the alley and onto a busy street.
"Gomawo." You mutter reluctantly
after a while.
"Somebody's got to look after you, sweetheart." He replies, but instead of sounding snarky, he sounds like he actually means it.
"Mwo? And that's apparently you?" You ask, looking up at him.
"Well, I don't see anybody else fighting off twenty guys for you, sugar." He retorts.
You scoff, "Jinjja? Where did those other thirteen men appear from?"
"My imagination." He replies coolly.
Seongjun slips his hand into yours, and tightens his grip when you try to pull away. "Somebody's going to have to protect you from the bad guys in my imagination."
"Shouldn't I just stay away from you, if they're from you're imagination?" You ask.
He ignores your comment. "I'm not leaving so that means you'll have to put up with me for a little longer."
"Yay." You state dryly.
He quickly leans down and pecks you on the cheek. "It won't be as terrible as you think, love."