BTS: J-Hope- Swings in Autumn

"Cuddle?" Hoseok begs, opening his arms with a pouty face.
"We've literally been cuddling for 2 hours now, I want to do something." You argue, crossing your arms as you try your best to resist his cute facial expressions. "Let's go to the park." You suggest.
He huffs. "Fine, and then after we can cuddle?"
"Maybe." You state.
That's enough of an answer for him. He clambers off of the couch and slides his shoes on while grabbing your hand.
You stroll along the path to the park, hands intertwined and slightly swinging between the two of you.
You look over at him and he smiles sweetly at you.
Soon you reach the park and you let go of his hand when you spot the swings. You jump on one and push off, slowly moving back and forth.
Hoseok starts to chuckle once he sees you struggling. "Hold on, don't hurt yourself." He laughs as he grabs the back of the swing and starts to back up, building momentum for the swing. He lets go and you let out a squeal of delight, laughing as you swing higher and higher.
"I'm tired." You say after ten minutes of swinging.
"Okay, then get off." Hoseok says from his seat on the neighboring swing.
"That may be a slight problem." You exhale nervously once you realize how fast you're going.
"Just put your feet down." He calls.
"Uh..."
"Jinjja?" He sighs and gets off of the swing, walking behind you. "I'll stop you."
"Hoseok, I don't think that's a good idea..." You caution as you swing back.
"I'll be fin-"
He's cut off by you hitting him the chest with the swing.
You look back just in time to see him fly backwards two feet and fall flat on his back.
"Hoseok!" You gasp as you jump off of the barely moving swing, thanks to Hoseok's chest.
"Okay, maybe that was a bad idea." He winces as he sits up with your help.
"Are you sure you're okay?" You fret.
He smiles and starts to slowly climb to his feet. "I'll be fine- ow!" He shouts and bends over, clutching his stomach.
"Mwo?!" You exclaim.
"I'm hurt-"
"Then I'll take you to the doctor!" You burst out, immediately grabbing his hand and starting to pull him in the direction of your house.
"But the only cure to my injury is cuddling." He finishes.
"Hoseok!" You shout, whipping around and hitting him on the chest. "That's not funny."
"Ow, okay. That hurt." He winces.
"Mian." You mumble. "You just got me worried."
He laughs as he gathers you in a hug. "It's going to take a lot more than you hitting me with a swing to get rid of me."