ASTRO: Rocky- Knockout

This imagine's dedicated to @angelasthetic. Thank you for requesting! ^^
~
(Y/s)- Your school
~~~
The boxing club at your school was holding a tournament against your rivaling school.
You were sitting on a bench next to the ring, munching on popcorn as you wait for Moonbin's -your best friend- name to be called.
Soon, a static-filled voice booms out of the speakers positioned on the edges of the gym. "Moon Bin and Park Minhyuk! Please report to the boxing ring! Moonbin and Minhyuk to the ring!"
The girls from the other school immediately burst into squeals and giggles once Minhyuk's name is mentioned.
"Wait, is whatshisname also the captain of (Y/s)? Even so, Minhyuk's the captain for a reason; he's the best," one girl questions to a nearby friend.
"I don't think so," the friend answers dismissively.
You roll your eyes and turn your attention to the boxing ring as a referee stands in between Moonbin and a- you reluctantly admit- handsome boy; who must be Minhyuk.
"We'll have a clean fight, right boys?" The referee states sternly.
Instead of replying, they both slip black mouth guards into place. Moonbin nods at the referee, signaling that he's ready.
Minhyuk nods after a couple seconds, then intently focuses on Moonbin's clenched fists.
"Fight!" The referee shouts with a wave of his hand, quickly stepping back to avoid being hit.
Minhyuk instantly lunges at Moonbin- who swiftly ducks around his arm and plants a solid hit to Minhyuk's abdomen. Minhyuk doesn't seem to be affected much by the impact, instead he harshly punches Moonbin square in the face.
Moonbin managed to turn his head away just in time; so his cheek took the shot, saving him from a broken nose. Moonbin reels back from the force of the blow, mildly stunned for a second before he slides back into his previous fighting stance.
They circle each other wearily, both trying to find a weak point on the other.
Minhyuk suddenly tenses up; like he's going to jump at Moonbin.
You take that moment to yell, "go Moonbin!"
Minhyuk's gaze immediately finds yours and all his concentration slips away.
Moonbin lunges forward; taking advantage of the distraction and places a punch aimed at Minhyuk's abdomen and another at his face.
Both meet their mark, and Minhyuk staggers back; collapsing to the ground with a low, pain-filled groan.
Minhyuk's personal entourage gasps in sync while Minhyuk's slowly struggles to his feet.
Minhyuk's almost standing, then Moonbin targets two more -unnecessary– shots at Minhyuk's face.
Minhyuk collapses to the floor, his face completely covered in blood and one of his eyes is already swelled shut.
The referee counts down from ten, yet Minhyuk lies on the ground without making any sign that he's going to get up. "Knockout!" The referee rumbles once he hits zero. He reaches over and grabs Moonbin's arm while announcing, "Moonbin is the winner!"
Moonbin turns and grins smugly at you, his smile fading once he sees your furious expression.
The crowd starts to disperse as you stalk up to the stairs and into the ring,  grabbing Moonbin by the front of his shirt. "Why did you do that?! You had to punch him in the face three times?! He was already exhausted! All you had to do was punch him in the chest or something! That was excessive, and you know it."
He flinches while dropping his eyes to his glove-covered knuckles in shame. "I-I know. But he's too cocky. I wanted to knock him down a few notches, literally."
You release your hold on him and step backwards with a soft sigh. "At least apologize, Bin. His face is probably going to be black and blue for the next two weeks."
"Ani," Moonbin replies firmly. "I won. I won't apologize, especially to a guy like him."
You reach past Moonbin and grab a damp rag out of a nearby bucket, next to Moonbin's chair. Before you walk over to Minhyuk- who's now sitting at the opposite side of the ring, nursing his injuries- you say, "fine. I'll apologize for you." You turn on your heel and stroll across the ring where Minhyuk's taking greedy gulps of his water bottle.
"Here." You hold out the wet rag in front of Minhyuk.
His eyes trail up from the rag to your eyes. "Leave me alone," he growls coldly once he realizes who you are.
"Just take the rag!" You grasp his left hand and enclose his fingers around it. "Your face is covered in blood."
He wipes his mouth and grimaces when he touches a tender part of his face. "Yeah, I'm covered in blood because you distracted me. I would've won."
"Because I was supporting my friend? Or, is it because you suck at boxing?" Your nice manners drop when his jerk side makes an appearance.
"If I suck at boxing, why am I the captain then?" He fires back. "If you think I'm that terrible, we should fight. Because if I suck, you would be able to beat me easily, right?" He's obviously not use to losing, and it's clear that he's aggravated.
Throughout the conversation, Minhyuk's managed to get most of the blood off, except a spot just above his eyebrow.
You ignore his remark and reach for the rag; gently wiping the blood away.
His annoyed expression crumbles at your sweet gesture, and he asks softly, "what's your name?"
"(Y/n)," you reply curtly.
"(Y/n)? Will you go out with me? To make up for distracting me during the match?" He rests his hand on yours as his eyes plead with you to say, "yes." "I'm not a jerk, I promise. Just give me a chance."
Silence.
You huff, "fine, but if you're a jerk on our date. I will make you look worse than you do now."