BTOB: Ilhoon- You're Him

This imagine's dedicated to @Fallax853. Thank you for requesting! ^^
~
(Y/s/n)- Your sister's name
(Y/f/n)- Your first name
(Y/m/n)- Your middle name
(Y/l/n)- Your last name
~~~
You were wandering through the mall, doing some casual window-shopping while trying to ignore the fact that you had to meet you sister for dinner and she expected you to have your boyfriend with you, who didn't actually exist. You had stopped by a jewelry store to admire a dazzling necklace that was hung up for display.
A man with dark brown hair catches your eye in the reflection of the window, you whirl around with the gasp.
The man hears you and looks over his shoulder, his eyes widening in alarm as you speed walk towards him.
"You're him," You breathe, grabbing his chin so you can study his facial features.
He's standing still out of shock as you mutter under your breath, "eyes like melted chocolate- check. Strong jawline-check." You pry his mouth open. "White teeth-check." You grab his left hand, "and not married." You lift your head up to smile at him, realizing just how forward you were being as he's staring at you like you need to be turned into a mental institute as soon as possible. "Mianhae." You mumble, taking a step back so that he might be slightly more comfortable with your presence. "I have one question though; will you be my fake boyfriend, just for tonight?"
"Excuse me?" He blinks, tilting his head slightly.
"Would you be willing to act like my boyfriend tonight? I will pay you." You question.
"Sure," He answers lazily. "I don't have anything else going on tonight."
You flash him a bright smile while grasping his hand, half-dragging him towards the doors. "Excellent! Though we have a lot of work to do."
*Three Hours Later*
You're standing in the lobby of a restaurant, just outside the room where you were going to introduce your "boyfriend."
"Why do you even need a fake boyfriend?" Ilhoon asks, perfecting his hair in the nearby mirror.
"I told my sister I had a boyfriend so she'd stop forcing me to go on dates with guys she thought I would like."
"I can see why you did that. I'm guessing none of them were charming? The complete opposite of me." He smiles smugly.
You roll your eyes. "I didn't mention that you had a bigger ego than the U.S. Keep it in check."
He asks suddenly, "when you first saw me, you started listing off things- like a checklist. What was that about?"
Your cheeks redden in surprise. "I described you to my sister, those were the things I said."
"Oh." He replies.
You sigh, "Let's go through the backstory one more time." You instruct as you fix the bowtie on his sharp, black and white suit.
He tugs on the collar of his shirt, trying to loosen it so he can breathe easier. "We met through a friend and after getting to know you, I asked you out in front of your favorite café."
"Good." You nod. "I didn't tell (Y/s/n) your profession, so you can tell her what you actually do."
"Okay. Also your full name is (Y/f/n) (Y/m/n) (Y/l/n) and I am madly in love with you." He states in a matter-of-fact tone.
You feel your heart skip a beat at these words even though you know he doesn't actually mean them. You laugh uneasily. "Well of course you do. We've been dating for..?"
"Almost a year." He finishes smoothly, not hesitating at all.
You shift slightly while exhaling a shaky breath as you try to calm your nerves.
"Yah." Ilhoon murmurs. "Stop worrying, (Y/n). Everything will be fine."
He grasps your hand firmly in his own, squeezing it gently.
That's small motion made by a guy you literally meet three hours ago, surprisingly settles the feeling that you needed to throw up; to just a mild discomfort in your stomach.
"Let's get this over with." You push the doors open that lead into the main dining room.
Faint music can be heard from the small band positioned in the far left corner of the room and you hear a familiar voice call out, "(Y/n)!"
Your eyes fall on your older sister, sitting at a table in the middle of the room. She raises her wine glass and greeting as you sit down with Ilhoon on your right.
"You must be her boyfriend." (Y/s/n) grins, her eyes twinkling with mischief.
"It's a pleasure to meet you." He smiles charmingly.
(Y/s/n) winks at you, as if to say, "I approve of him." She states out loud, "likewise, Ilhoon. I bet I have tons of embarrassing stories she hasn't mentioned to you."
Ilhoon glances at you out of the corner of his eye, smirking. "Would you care to share some of them?"
Your face flushes as all the possible embarrassing memories that (Y/s/n) was there to witness, flash through your mind.
This is going to be a long night.
*Two Hours Later*
"Your sister's funny." Ilhoon chuckles as he takes his bowtie off and then unbuttons the first button of his dress shirt. He pulls on his shirt collar and lets out a sigh as the cold, night air makes contact with his skin. He looks at you and runs a hand through his hair, making it stick out in wild directions. "I particularly liked the story where you-"
"Don't you ever mention that to anyone." You growl, grabbing the front of his suit jacket and jerking him down to eye-level so your death glare will be more threatening.
Instead of pulling away out of fear, the corners of Ilhoon's mouth turn upwards as his lips form a grin. "I really don't think you're in a position to threaten me, considering (Y/s/n) is still right down the street."
You reluctantly release your grip on him and continue to walk, then stop suddenly. You reach into your purse and pull out some money. "Mian. You don't have to follow me home, I'll pay you now." You extend your hand holding the money, but he pushes it away.
"I don't want it."
"I literally walked up to you, asked you if you'd be my fake boyfriend. Made you get dressed up so we can lie to my older sister that I had a boyfriend so she'd stop playing matchmaker. And you're refusing my money?" You exclaim in disbelief.
"I still expect payment, just not money. I want it in kisses." He flashes a lopsided grin, before pulling you towards him.
He kisses you fiercely, locking his arms around you so you can't escape his embrace. He buries his hands in your hair to deepen the kiss as your hands gently rest on his chest. He breaks the kiss after a few moments and beams, breathing heavily. "One down, a lot more to go."