UP10TION: Kuhn- IIt's My Birthdayy

This imagine's is dedicated to Kuhn's birthday!!! ^^
~~~
It's about midnight and you're walking upstairs to go to bed when somebody knocks on the door.
You sigh, but go to answer it.
"Just a minute." You call when the knocking continues as you wrestle with the lock.
The door finally opens and your very hot neighbor, Kuhn smiles while swaying. "(Y/n), iit's my birthdayy." He slurs right before passing out on your porch.
"Kuhn, wake up!" You shake his shoulder but all he does is mumble your name and smile.
"How am I supposed to bring you into the house?" You ask, knowing he's not going to answer.
*10 Long Minutes Later*
You just barely managed to drag him into your house and onto the couch, where he lays, snoring.
"Why am I stuck taking care of you?!" You mutter, grabbing a blanket and placing it on him before going to the kitchen to get him a glass of water.
When you walk back into your living room, Kuhn's awake and he lets out a giggle. "(Y/n)!" He shouts happily, holding his arms out like he's expecting a hug. "My favorite girl in the world!" He lets out another giggle.
"You should rest." You insist, trying to push on his chest to get him to lay down.
"Ani~" He whines, not budging.
"Fine." You cross your arms. "Why are you here?"
"Because I wanted to spend my birthday with you!" He exclaims like it's obvious.
"Wae?" You reply, slightly exasperated.
"Because I love you." He states simply.
"Uh," your eyes widen in shock and you stutter. "Y-you're definitely drunk."
"I am." He agrees with another giggle.
"Go to bed." You command.
"Bedtime kiss." He demands, puckering his lips.
"Uh, ani." You immediately reply, your cheeks starting to heat up even though you know it's the alcohol making him like this.
"Jebal?" He begs.
You lean down and kiss his cheek. "There. Happy?"
He nods with a grin, before closing his eyes and starting to snore again.
"What am I going to do with you?" You sigh, shaking your head before going up to your bedroom.
*In The Morning*
You walk downstairs and are greeted with Kuhn, groaning. "My head."
"Morning." You state, grabbing the glass of water and handing it to him.
He drinks it all in one gulp. "What am I doing here?" He asks, looking around.
"Well, you knocked on my door, told me it was your birthday and then passed out on my porch." You reply.
"Mian." He grins sheepishly while rubbing the back of his neck.
"Did-did I say anything embarrassing?" He asks after a long period of silence.
Of course he asks you the one question you don't want to answer. "You, um, told me you loved me." You bite your lip and look away from him.
"Jinjja?" He exclaims.
"Yeah..."
He sighs heavily. "Well, I did want to tell you that I loved you, just not while I was drunk." He mumbles.
"Mwo?" Your gaze jerks back towards him.
"Saranghae." He admits. "Do-do you feel the same way?" He stares at you hopefully.
You reply truthfully. "I don't know about loving you, but I definitely like you."
He pauses for a second. "I can work with that, so can I take you out on a date?"
"Sure," you chuckle. "As long as there's no drinking."