UP10TION: Hwanhee, BTS: V- What Do You Like About Him? (Part Two)

*Two Days Later*
"Mwo?!" Chanhyun exclaims, nearly rolling off of your bed in shock.
"Shhhh! The guys are sleeping!" You hiss, slapping your hand over his mouth.
He rips your hand off his mouth so he can talk. "Hwanhee told you that he likes you? I shouldn't be surprised." He mutters.
"What do you mean?"
"Well when I was telling everybody about you, Hwanhee seemed really interested in you... But you gave Taehyung your number in front of him?"
"Yeah." You groan. "But I didn't know he liked me then, he told me right after."
"So... Who are you going to pick?" He prods.
"I don't know." You grab you pillow and bury your face in it.
"Who do you like more?" He asks.
"I don't know!" You exclaim.
He groans in frustration. "What do you like about Hwanhee?"
A smile starts to creep onto your lips. "Well, his smile is just so amazing. His voice is literally like an angel's, and his hair. Wow," you sigh. "I mean it looks so fluffy!
He stares at you, a judging expression on his face.
"Hajima." You mutter, looking down at your pillow in your lap.
He slightly shakes his head. "Okay, and what do you like about Taehyung?"
"His deep voice... And his charming smile. And he seems so sweet but I bet he has an idiotic side." You softly laugh with a slight smile.
"So... Who do you pick?"
"I've already told you! I don't know!" You exclaim, picking the pillow up and throw in it at him.
He catches it easily and sets it on his lap.
"Who do you think I should pick?" You ask.
He bites his lip as he thinks. "I would choose Hwanhee. You know more about him, and I trust him to take care of you."
"I know stuff about Taehyung too." You object.
"InAh, you've been texting each other. You don't know what's true and what's not. It's easier to lie over text than face-to-face." He points out.
"Still..." You grumble. "You haven't even met Taehyung."
"It's just my opinion," he reminds you. "It's your choice."
"I know..." You sigh.
You know a lot about Hwanhee and Chanhyun trusts him, but on the other hand Taehyung seems really sweet and is charming.
You sigh again. "I'll sleep on it."
"Good idea." Chanhyun nods. "Good night, InAh."
He climbs into his own bed and switches off the light, sending the room into total darkness.
*The Next Morning*
InAh, can you meet me at the park tonight? You re-read the text message from Taehyung around a mouthful of French toast.
"Who is it?" Hwanhee asks, trying to peer at the screen.
"Uh, my umma." You quickly reply, putting your phone in sleep mode.
He nods. "Um, InAh. I was wondering if you'd like to go to the movies with me tonight?" He asks, staring at you hopefully.
You pause.
Of course I have to choose. You groan inside your head.
"Um, I have something going on. But I can meet you there afterwards?" You offer.
He eagerly nods. "Okay!"
*At The Park*
"Taehyung." You say as you walk up to him.
"You came." He grins, wrapping you in a hug.
You freeze at the unexpected contact, then relax and hug him back slightly.
"I want to talk to you about something." He states, pulling back from the hug and leading you over to a nearby bench.
"I did too." You exhale.
He grins. "Me first?"
"Uh, sure." You reply.
"I know we haven't known each other long, but I would love it if you'd be my girlfriend." He says, grabbing your hands and cupping them in his.
Your eyes widen and you slowly shake your head while pulling back from him. "Mianhae."
"M-mwo?" He asks, confused.
"I-I like someone else..."
His expression shifts into anger. "It's that Hwanhee guy, isn't it."
You nod.
"InAh, jebal. I like you. Wait, no. Saranghae." He reaches for your hands but you jump up.
"Mianhae." You say one more time before you hurry away.
Right before you turn the corner, you see Taehyung sitting on the bench with his head in his hands. His shoulders shake softly, showing that he's crying.
"Mianhae." You whisper.
*At The Movie Theater*
You see Hwanhee leaning against the wall outside the theater. He sighs and looks at his watch, before pushing himself off the wall and turns towards the dorm.
"Hwanhee!" You shout.
He spins around right as you launch yourself into his arms.
"InAh, I didn't think you'd come." He breathes.
"Pabo, of course I would." You laugh softly.
"What were you doing?" He asks.
"Telling Taehyung that I like someone else." You state nonchalantly.
A smile slowly appears on his lips. "Do I know him?"
You turn his around so he's facing a reflective window.
"Omo!" He gasps. "He's handsome!"
You lightly hit him in the chest but smile.
He lightly pecks your cheek. "Well as you know, I like you too."
*One Year Later*
You were texting your umma, letting her know that. "Yes, I haven't been kidnapped," and. "Yes, I have been eating enough food."
You press send and immediately run into somebody. You hit the ground and groan in pain.
"InAh?" A deep voice asks.
"Taehyung?" You reply, opening your eyes and looking up.
"Anyoung." He grins, helping you to your feet.
"We always meet like this." He chuckles, as you two start to walk together.
"It seems like that." You agree. "So, how have you been?"
"Okay, I could be better." He admits, and you immediately know what he means by that. "How are you and Hwanhee?"
"Good." You leave it at that. You don't need to rub salt in the wound.
"He better be treating you well." He adds.
"He is." You laugh. "I'm glad you're not mad at me... For not liking you back."
He smiles softly. "I can't make you like me."
You return the smile, then your phone starts to ring. "It's Hwanhee." You say.
"I should go." He immediately states. "It was nice seeing you, InAh."
"Same here." You reply softly as he walks away.
"Jagiya?" You ask into the phone. "Ne, I'm on my way home."